Did you ever wonder how Israel regathered as a nation after nearly 2,000 years in dispersion?
Did you ever wonder how this tiny nation defeated bigger and more powerful armies over and over again to survive?
Did you know there are dozens of accounts of similar miracles in the history of modern Israel – with some of them paralleling actual Bible accounts of old?
“Against All Odds: Israel Survives” is the complete 13-part cable TV network series of just such stories – professionally told, beautifully filmed and uplifting in their message.
It’s a series based on a TV journalist’s mission to investigate these stories, employing all the skepticism of a professional reporter.
“I have to tell you, this is one of the most exciting TV series I have ever seen,” said Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, “as a former Middle East correspondent myself. It is extremely well done. This series will thrill the whole family – and inform them.”
Even cynics will be challenged by this extraordinary journey through Israel’s turbulent history to explore incredible documented stories which helped create and preserve modern Israel.
The recurring theme: Does a divine power continue to uphold the country?
Here are some of the stories you’ll explore:
- You’ll meet Shula Cohen, a married woman living in Beirut, who risks her life to become one of Israel’s most famous spies.
- Israeli troops in the Yom Kippur War are saved when a mysterious wind exposes thousands of mines that imperil their lives.
- During WWI, the biblical account of Saul and Jonathan inspires a British major to launch an improbable victory against a Turkish garrison.
- An outnumbered Israeli squad is saved when approaching enemy troops inexplicably flee.
- Compelling dramatizations and interviews chronicle miraculous triumphs in Israel’s fight for independence from the British and in the establishment of a Jewish homeland in 1948.
- The devastating history and haunting legacy of the Holocaust is considered.
- Avigdor Kahalani, one of Israel’s most decorated and beloved war heroes, shares his incredible stories of survival and victory in the Yom Kippur War.
- Considering the miracle of Israel’s own existence, her citizens share firsthand what it means to live in the land of their forefathers.
- Strange beings wielding flaming swords foil marauding Arabs in their attempt to destroy a Jewish community.
- Thousands of storks suddenly appear to devour locusts plaguing a farming village.
- The subject of miracles and faith takes a personal meaning when former hostage Sarah Davidson recalls the harrowing 1976 hostage crisis that set the stage for a daring rescue mission at Entebbe airport.
“Jack Bauer’s ’24′ has nothing on this series in terms of excitement,” says Farah. “I can’t believe I had never heard of this collection of videos until recently. I can’t say enough about it.”
You’ll be lucky if you can find this series anywhere else. But it’s available now at a discounted price at the WND Superstore.