NOTE: Get Sean Hannity’s “Conservative Victory” AND “Don’t Tread on Us!” with Chuck Norris – both FREE! Details below …
It’s been touted as the hot new “third party” of American politics. It’s been demonized as a dangerous mob of extremists and racists. What it truly is, however, is nothing more nor less than the great awakening of the sleeping giant called Middle America.
“It,” of course, is the tea party movement, focus of April’s groundbreaking and inspiring issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE GREAT AWAKENING: How tea partiers are setting a new course for America.”
Jolted awake by what can accurately be described as an aggressive socialist coup d’etat in Washington, D.C., millions of regular hard-working, tax-paying Americans are not only fully awake, but outraged at what they see as the unprecedented arrogance, corruption and deceit of the Obama administration and Congress.
Watching as their liberties are legislated out of existence, the grandchildren burdened with unpayable debt, and their nation “fundamentally transformed” into a European-style socialist welfare state is not something most Americans are willing to tolerate – especially since millions of them fought and bled, and many died, to halt the spread of the very same toxic ideology in distant lands.
And so they protest. And they march. And they confront their congressmen at town hall meetings. But that’s just the beginning.
In “THE GREAT AWAKENING,” Whistleblower delves into the tea party movement, where it’s headed, the obstacles it will encounter, and why it represents the best hope of defeating Team Obama’s relentless socialist revolution. It includes the advice of luminaries, from former Alaska governor Sarah Palin to former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, and features many powerful and inspiring articles and photos, including special features written exclusively for this issue of Whistleblower by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and Chuck Norris.
Issue highlights include:
- “What’s the tea party all about?” by Joseph Farah
- “A republic, if you can keep it” by Michele Bachmann, who honors tea party Americans for “choosing life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”
- “America’s first tea party” – a look back at iconic patriots revolting against “taxation without representation”
- “Go back to go forward” by Chuck Norris, who makes it clear that America’s greatest problem is that we have forgotten our roots
- “Barack Obama and the date-rape of America” by David Kupelian, on what’s really behind the unprecedented corruption and abuse in Washington
- “Full-scale rebellion ahead” by Henry Lamb, who says freedom-loving Americans are rising up to fulfill Thomas Jefferson’s dictum
- “Palin: ‘America is ready for another revolution'” by Chelsea Schilling, in which the former Alaska governor warns us that Obama, Pelosi and Reid are totally out of touch with the enemy America faces
- “The unlimited potential of the tea party” by Joseph Farah, who explains the grass-roots movement’s true, simple agenda
- “New ‘bill of particulars’ cites Obama’s failings” by Chelsea Schilling, showcasing former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice Roy Moore passionately telling tea partiers Obama “has ignored history, apologized to Arabs, pursued socialism”
- “Finding our way home before it’s too late” by Joseph Farah, who explains that after neutralizing Obama this November, tea party activists must rescue America’s cultural institutions and reclaim its spiritual priorities
- “If you can’t beat ’em, bad-mouth ’em?” by Bob Unruh, who focuses on news anchors that resort to unbelievably crude sexual innuendo to criticize tea parties
- “Tax dollars used to ridicule ‘teabaggers'” – profiling a government-funded commercial portraying tea partiers as stupid, drooling extremists
- “People are crazy about liberty!” by Herman Cain, who celebrates the fact that Americans’ long-dormant passion for their country has been ignited
- “Dem panic! Anti-tea-party ads tied to Obama eligibility” by Chelsea Schilling, focusing on a campaign that seeks to convince voters “This movement is a fad”
- “NYT op-ed: Tea partiers are like ‘Hee Haw’ zombies” by Drew Zahn, showcasing a “mainstream media” columnist saying the tea party is manifesting “the desperate thrashings of a dying movement”
- “A million or more rock Washington” by Chelsea Schilling and Alyssa Farah, who report the taxpayer march might have been the biggest rally ever in the nation’s capital
- “Third party? Try tea for 2” by Jane Chastain, who makes a persuasive case that tea party activists should take over precincts in both major parties
- “Secession in the air” by Patrick Buchanan, who shows how the tea party movement is tied to a growing states’ rights movement
- “Tea-party explosion! Next up: House where Obama lives” by Chelsea Schilling, who reports that April’s event will “deliver the crowd right to the White House”
- “2010 tea-party calendar” – See what all the fuss is about! Join patriots at several important events this year
- “What we must do: Defeat every liberal in Congress” by Roger Hedgecock, who declares: Election 2010 is judgment day for the left
“Americans may have just one final chance to uproot the profoundly un-American Obama agenda before it puts deep roots permanently into America,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “This issue of Whistleblower is for those who want to be part of that fight.”
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the regular price (only $39.95 instead of $49.95), plus you’ll receive FREE copy of Sean Hannity’s brand-new blockbuster book, “Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda.”
In this stirring call to action, the top-rated radio and TV talker and conservative champion exposes the Obama administration’s campaign to dismantle the American free-market system and forfeit the nation’s sovereignty. Drawing on the examples of Ronald Reagan and the GOP’s Contract with America, Hannity shows how conservatives can “unite behind this country’s most cherished principles and act now to get America back on the right track – while we still can.”
… OR CHOOSE THIS EVEN MORE AMAZING OFFER! Subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get $10 off the regular price (only $74.95 instead of $84.95), plus you’ll receive TWO FREE GIFTS:
You’ll get Sean Hannity’s “Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda,” PLUS you’ll also receive a free copy of the ultimate tea party book, “Don’t Tread on US!” – described as “the biggest, most colorful, most beautifully and professional packaged book ever produced to commemorate the most amazing grass-roots political awakening the U.S. has ever seen.” With an inspiring foreword by ultimate patriot warrior Chuck Norris, “Don’t Tread on US!” comes complete with 192 full-color pages of pictures devoted to the stirring, inspiring and spot-on signs witnessed at the tea party rallies erupting around the nation.
“The spirit of the patriot – so integral and unique to America’s DNA – is alive on the pages of this beautiful book,” says WND founder Joseph Farah.
These special free book offers will end without notice and are valid in the U.S. only.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the April issue, “THE GREAT AWAKENING.”
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).