- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Hosted by George Noory, “C2C” as it’s sometimes called, has over 500 affiliates reaching an estimated 3 to 5 million Americans seven days a week.
Kupelian and Noory discussed hot topics from Kupelian’s latest book, “How Evil Works: Understanding and Overcoming the Destructive Forces That Are Transforming America,”
released recently by Simon & Schuster.
The “everyday mind control” topics discussed during the interview include:
- The “Big Lie”: Why big, audacious lies are more believable than little lies
- How Terrorism Really Works – an explanation of the Stockholm syndrome in everyday life
- The Secret Curse of Celebrity: Why people who “have it all” ¬ talent, fame, good looks, wealth, adoration ¬ so often end up self-destructing
- Dangers of Antidepressants: Why 20 to 30 million American adults are currently taking antidepressants, despite their links to extreme violent behavior, as evidenced by the fact that the most notorious mass shooters in recent years have been on psychiatric meds
Many readers of “How Evil Works” have praised it as life-changing:
- “This is the most thought-provoking current-events book I’ve ever read, far and away the best book of the 21st century so far.”
- “It made me want to become braver and it helped me to become clearer on what I really do believe. … I don’t want to be too over-the-top here, but this book was life-transforming for me.”
Sean Hannity, who launched “How Evil Works” on his top-rated radio show and subsequently featured Kupelian on his Fox News show “Hannity,” called “How Evil Works” “terrific,” telling listeners, “This is a powerful book … I couldn’t put it down.”
And in a lengthy interview with Kupelian in David Horowitz’s FrontPage Magazine, Editor Jamie Glazov concludes with this: “I have to tell our readers that How Evil Works is a brilliant book. Buy it!!!!”
Kupelian is vice president and managing editor of WorldNetDaily, the driving force behind Whistleblower magazine and a widely read online columnist. His previous book, “The Marketing of Evil,” is now in its 11th printing.
New! “How Evil Works” is also available as an audiobook version on eight CDs.
If you prefer to order by phone rather than online, call our toll-free customer-service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.