NEW YORK – For the past year, Fox News host Glenn Beck has used his mega-platform to warn President Obama is deeply tied to and backed by a fringe, anti-American extremist nexus.
For his groundbreaking work, Beck has been called a liar, conspiracy theorist, fear-monger, hater, racist and even just plain nuts.
I defy those who doubt Beck’s central thesis to read my new book, “The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s ties to communists, socialists and other anti-American extremists.”
With nearly 900 footnotes, “The Manchurian President” proves in black and white that Beck has been right all along.
The work, a culmination of two years of extensive research by me and co-author Brenda J. Elliott, documents Obama not only was mentored by extremists but that many of those same anti-American activists are currently inside the White House or helping from the outside to craft key legislation that seeks to transform the U.S.
Among the many finds of “The Manchurian President:”
- A coalition of extremists, including a founder of William Ayers’ Weathermen domestic terrorist organization, helped craft Obama’s “stimulus” bill.
- Obama’s health-care policy, masked by moderate populist rhetoric, was pushed along and partially crafted by extremists, some of whom reveal in their own words that their principal aim is to achieve corporate socialist goals and a vast increase in government powers.
- Extremists are among Obama’s “czars” and other top advisers. New information links top advisers David Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett to communist activists. The book uncovers correspondence in which a communist confesses to mentoring and educating Axelrod and helping the top Obama aide to secure his first job. Obama then later worked with the same communist, the book finds.
- Evidence shows in 1995 Obama was a member of the socialist New Party, which sought to infiltrate the Democratic Party to ultimately mold it into a socialist-leaning organization. Perhaps more startlingly, the book reveals how New Party founders are currently helping to craft White House legislation.
- Copious research reveals more about Obama’s deep ties to Ayers, uncovering for the first time where and how Obama first met Ayers – and it is much earlier than previously believed.
- Important aspects of Obama’s carefully covered-up college years, with new details of his student career at Occidental College and later at Columbia University are revealed.
- Obama’s early years, including his previously overlooked early-childhood ties to a radical, far-left church are documented.
- Obama’s associations with the Nation of Islam, Black Liberation Theology and black political extremists are also revealed, with extensive new information on the subjects.
- Obama’s deep ties to ACORN, which are much more extensive than previously documented elsewhere are covered. The book also crucially describes how a socialist-led, ACORN-affiliated union helped facilitate Obama’s political career and now exerts major influence in the White House.
I believe this book is crucial to Americans from across the political spectrum, including mainstream Democrats who should be alarmed that their party has been hijacked by an extreme-left fringe bent on permanently changing the party to fit its radical agenda.
Meanwhile, those who criticized Beck for his arguments owe the television and radio personality a profound apology.