- Text smaller
- Text bigger
The most exhaustive investigation ever performed into Barack Obama and his administration still is climbing best-seller charts everywhere – including the esteemed Publishers Weekly best-seller list.
“The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists,” debuted today on the publishing magazine’s list of nonfiction best-sellers.
“The Manchurian President” also has been a New York Times best-seller since its release last month.
As WND has reported, the book has also been a huge hit with the online book retailer Amazon.com.
Last week, “The Manchurian President” climbed all the way to the No. 1 position on both Amazon.com’s “Hot New Releases in Politics” list and its “Hot New Releases in Non-Fiction” list. The book also grabbed the top spot among best-sellers in the Politics category and ranked third among all non-fiction titles sold by the retail giant.
“The Manchurian President” is the result of two years of solid investigations into those within Obama’s inner circle as well as the president’s shadowy younger years.
With more than 800 citations, the brand-new, autographed title from WND senior reporter and WABC radio host Aaron Klein is the most devastating literary indictment of Obama’s administration. Klein’s co-author is historian and researcher Brenda J. Elliott.
Among the many finds of “The Manchurian President:”
- A coalition of extremists, including a founder of William Ayers’ Weathermen domestic terrorist organization, helped craft Obama’s “stimulus” bill.
- Obama’s health-care policy, masked by moderate populist rhetoric, was pushed along and partially crafted by extremists, some of whom reveal in their own words that their principal aim is to achieve corporate socialist goals and a vast increase in government powers.
- Extremists are among Obama’s “czars” and other top advisers. New information links top advisers David Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett to communist activists. The book uncovers correspondence in which a communist confesses to mentoring and educating Axelrod and helping the top Obama aide to secure his first job. Obama then later worked with the same communist, the book finds.
- Evidence shows in 1995 Obama was a member of the socialist New Party, which sought to infiltrate the Democratic Party to ultimately mold it into a socialist-leaning organization. Perhaps more startlingly, the book reveals how New Party founders are currently helping to craft White House legislation.
- Copious research reveals more about Obama’s deep ties to Ayers, uncovering for the first time where and how Obama first met Ayers – and it is much earlier than previously believed.
- Important aspects of Obama’s carefully covered-up college years, with new details of his student career at Occidental College and later at Columbia University revealed.
- Obama’s early years, including his previously overlooked early childhood ties to a radical, far-left church, are documented.
- Obama’s associations with the Nation of Islam, Black Liberation Theology and black political extremists are also revealed, with extensive new information on the subjects.
- Obama’s deep ties to ACORN, which are much more extensive than previously documented elsewhere, are covered. The book also crucially describes how a socialist-led, ACORN-affiliated union helped facilitate Obama’s political career and now exerts major influence in the White House.
Note: Media wishing to interview Aaron Klein or Brenda J. Elliott, please e-mail.