Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
|written and edited by John J. Bulten
1. Fiscal reason to petition the government for redress of grievances: 2 wds.
9. Highly polarizing White House occupant, 1993-2001 … or her husband
10. Trait the Army credited to Lt. Col. Lakin after he asked for Obama’s papers
11. Partial sound bite taken out of its context by attackers, for instance
12. Often unthinking adherence to political correctness or established custom
13. Poetic surname of Congresswoman Jo Ann, from Missouri
14. Guerrilla revolutionary and counterculture icon Che Guevara, to his family
16. Made it conventional wisdom that Van Jones founded a communist group, e.g.
19. Persons under personhood initiatives not persons under the Born Alive Act?
21. Washingtonian, or (Middle) Jerusalemite
23. The Supreme Court; or two words for the result of Obama’s Web kill switch?
24. Idle discussion, especially when monitored for volume to gauge threat level
25. Stump from which free speech branches out into its manifold manifestations
26. Legal reason to petition the government for redress of grievances: 2 wds.
1. Social reason to petition the government for redress of grievances: 2 wds.
2. Israel’s characterization of Obama’s limited foreign-policy experience
3. Those with the time-honored trust of swearing to the Truth before the Court
4. With 15-Down, Israeli who gave the U.S. an incomparable bicentennial gift
5. Comprehensive legislation, such as stimulus, health-care or immigration
6. Shiite Prime Minister al-Maliki of Iraq, who faces al-Qaida resurgence
7. How Hamilton emphasized that “Supremacy” is confined to constitutional ends
8. Global reason to petition the government for redress of grievances: 2 wds.
15. “Don’t be so skeptical. Raise your hopes. We can perform miracles” speaker
17. Jersey city in which math teacher Maria Saco was jailed for minor intimacy?
18. Items bearing Caesar’s name and image, just as dollars display Washington’s
19. Attacks (an Afghan, for one, but only if he’s loading first!): 2 wds.
20. Hit with a true show of force, or hide a true show of force
22. Conscientious above average, and with exceedingly thorough circumspection