As the historic November 2010 election draws near, tens of millions of Americans are utterly outraged at the ongoing transformation of the freest, bravest, wealthiest and most exceptional nation on earth into just one more European-style, socialist welfare state.
For 18 months they’ve complained, demonstrated, town-halled and tea-partied. They’ve followed the news with an eagle eye, they’ve educated themselves – and, most of all, they’ve ached for a way to fight back effectively.
But beyond donating money and voting like your life depends on it, what can one person really do?
Welcome to “BATTLE PLAN.”
The August issue of Whistleblower is a stunning blueprint for individual and group action in fighting the socialist revolution being waged out of Washington, D.C. “BATTLE PLAN” doesn’t spend too much time rehashing the problems Team Obama is causing Americans – because you already know them. And it doesn’t spend a lot of time trying to inspire and motivate you to take action – because you’re already informed, inspired and motivated to the max. Like millions, you just want to know what to do.
“BATTLE PLAN” capsulizes the tactics, insider action plans, warnings and best strategic thinking of Dick Morris, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Glenn Beck, Phyllis Schlafly, Joseph Farah, John Burns, Ann Coulter, David Kupelian – and a whole lot more.
“In this critical, pre-election issue we really wanted to offer our readers something beyond a rehash of all the problems, crises and outrages of the Obama regime,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. “Talk is cheap, and right now is not a time for complaining. It’s a time for action, and the August Whistleblower is totally action-oriented.”
Highlights of “BATTLE PLAN” include:
- “How to make the Obama nightmare go away” by Joseph Farah
- “How to take back America” by Phyllis Schlafly, who tells how to combine old playbooks with new tools to build a “solid conservative majority”
- “The block captain revolution” by John Burns, a proven, step-by-step plan for restoring America, neighborhood by neighborhood
- “Turning the tables on evil in America” by David Kupelian, an in-depth, sophisticated look at how to prevail against a government and culture gone mad – with specific examples of winning strategies
- “Karl Rove: 6 things that will determine November’s election outcome”
- “Glenn Beck on refounding America” – focusing on the necessary attitude and principles necessary to win
- “A model for unity and action” by Sean Hannity, who outlines the urgent need for an updated Contract with America
- “Saving America from ‘Obama’s secular-socialist machine'” by Art Moore, profiling former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and his call for citizens to bravely mobilize to face the “mortal threat” to their nation
- “Forget about third parties” by Rush Limbaugh, who reveals that “the Republican Party has lost its way because of one issue”
- “Out-of-touch Congress sounds our clarion call to take a stand” by Sarah Palin, who cautions Americans to “remember the outrages of Obamacare when you vote” this November
- “GOP on track to snatch defeat from jaws of victory” by Ann Coulter, a timely warning on the extreme dangers of overconfidence when things look good
- “Dick Morris: Work your ‘electronic precinct'” by David Kupelian, who explains the top strategist’s key advice this November: Since Obama won the presidency through innovative use of the Internet, to take America back, conservatives can do no less – and Morris tells how to do it
- “Final thoughts: My very best advice to anyone who wants to take America back” by Joseph Farah
“No question about it, this issue of Whistleblower is one of our most important ever,” said WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah. “Read it, digest it, share it with as many people as possible – and most of all, act on it.”
VERY SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO FREE GIFTS:
First, you’ll get the book Glenn Beck says is No. 1 on his recommended reading list, W. Cleon Skousen’s “The 5000 Year Leap.” “The first thing you could do, please, is get ‘The 5000 Year Leap,'” Beck has told his vast audience. “Over my book or anything else, get ‘The 5000 Year Leap.’ … It is the principle. It is so easy to read. It’s the book Ronald Reagan wanted taught in high schools, and Ted Kennedy stopped it from happening. That should tell you all you need to know. … When you read these principles, your mouth will fall open. … The scales will fall off your eyes on who we are. … It will help you understand American free enterprise. You’ll be able to defend it. You’ll be able to know what makes it possible for 6 percent of humanity living under our free economy to produce one-half of the Earth’s developed wealth every single year.” (A $19.95 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL: Why it’s the greatest nation in human history.” “‘AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL’ is the antidote to Obama and his vision of a dependant, enfeebled, American socialist utopia,” said Kupelian. “It transports readers to the real America – the nation they loved as a child, the ‘shining city on a hill’ our founders gave us and the Pilgrims dreamed about and courageously pursued.”
EVEN MORE AMAZING OFFER! Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll also receive THREE FREE GIFTS: You’ll get W. Cleon Skousen’s “The 5000 Year Leap.” Plus you’ll get the special Whistleblower issue, “AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL”
But in addition, you’ll receive a FREE copy of the brand-new, 12-CD AUDIOBOOK version of Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott’s dazzling New York Times bestseller, “The Manchurian President.”
“Aaron Klein has unmasked the most radical – and therefore dangerous – president by far this country has ever seen. The radical forces that shaped Obama, as revealed in this telling investigation, were not the best of the radical sixties, but the very worst – the anti-American, communist-supporting, terrorist fringe.” – David Horowitz, bestselling author and former sixties leftist radical leader (a $32.95 value, FREE – plus shipping).
Together, “The 5000 Year Leap,” “The Manchurian President” 12-CD audiobook and the special Whistleblower issue “AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL” amount to a value of over $60 – plus free shipping! That’s like getting your two-year Whistleblower subscription almost for free!
These offers are good for a limited time and may end without notice, so act now!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the August issue, “BATTLE PLAN.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).