- Text smaller
- Text bigger
America – without question the least racist nation on earth – is witnessing an outrageous upsurge in hardcore racism during the administration of Barack Obama, the nation’s first black president.
But this racism is not, as the establishment press continually alleges, being manifested by tea-party members, conservatives, talk-show hosts and others critical of Obama and his agenda.
Rather, America’s “New Racism” is being intentionally created, encouraged and directed by the Obama administration itself, as revealed in the groundbreaking September issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “OBAMA AND THE NEW RACISM.”
“The word ‘racist’ is mostly heard these days from leftists who accuse regular, hard-working, tea-partying Americans of opposing Obama because he’s black,” said David Kupelian, editor of Whistleblower and managing editor of WND. “That’s to be expected, since condemning America as a vicious, racist exploiter has long been standard practice for the left.”
“However,” he adds, “concealed behind all of the current demagoguery and headlines trumpeting fake charges of tea-party racism lies the extraordinary and largely untold story of genuine racism being pursued – as a matter of high-level policy – by the Obama administration.”
“Martin Luther King Jr., dreamed of a colorblind America,” said Joseph Farah, publisher of Whistleblower and editor of WND, “where people would be judged by their character, not their skin tone. He is surely spinning in his grave over Team Obama’s outrageously un-American promotion of racism as one of its core operating principles.”
Issue highlights include:
- “Journalists admit backing Obama in ’08 due to his race” by Aaron Klein, who shows how left-leaning reporters abandoned Hillary in favor of the “historic” candidacy of America’s first black president
- “Race played a role in Obama car dealer closures” by William Tate, who shows that profitable auto businesses were shut down simply because they were not minority-owned
- “Anti-white bias in Justice Department probed” by Brian Fitzpatrick, who reports how a top DOJ lawyer exposed “lawless hostility toward equal enforcement of the law”
- “Why the left calls you a racist” by David Kupelian, on what’s really behind the left’s rampant accusations of prejudice?
- “Barack Obama: Black Liberation 2.0” by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a comprehensive look at what’s really behind the apparent racism of the current U.S. president
- “Fighting racism with racism?” by Joseph Farah, exposing the Marxist notion that only whites can be racist
- “Obama – not the ‘post-‘ but the ‘most’ racial president” by David Limbaugh, author of the hot new bestseller, “Crimes Against Liberty”
- “Howard Dean calls Fox News ‘racist'” – in which the Democrat leader confides that the White House demanded the firing of a black official because an embarrassing story about her “was about to go on Glenn Beck, which is what the administration was afraid of!”
- “Obama team’s panic over losing whites” by Patrick Buchanan, who says the administration fears “perception it harbors a bias against white America”
- “Real civil-rights leaders would be appalled” by Walter Williams, who shows that although discrimination and poverty are down, black violence and family breakdown are up. Why?
- “Martin Luther King’s dream” – the famous speech in which the Civil Rights icon said he believed America would one day become a colorblind nation
- “What happened to the dream?” by David Kupelian
- “Understanding the new N-word” by Erik Rush, who explains the causes and disastrous consequences of what he calls “negrophilia”
- “Is profiling racist?” by Walter Williams, who shows everyday life proves the irrationality of not considering race
- “Race-card fraud” by Thomas Sowell, on how Obama may ultimately teach America a much-needed lesson
- “Time for a new generation of black Americans” by Star Parker, a call to complete the journey to the “promised land”
- … and much more.
“We’re witnessing today a textbook example of the rotten totalitarian tactic called, ‘Accuse others of the evil you do,’” said Kupelian. “Thus, not only do the Obama administration and its media propagandists accuse good and decent Americans of being racists just because they object to having their country stolen. But those currently in power – in pursuit of the twisted Marxist notion of ‘social justice’ – have adopted an utterly racist modus operandi for running the affairs of the nation. This betrayal of the dream of Martin Luther King, and of all decent Americans, is a story that needs to be told.”
VERY SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO FREE GIFTS:
First, you’ll get one of WorldNetDaily’s most popular products ever – a 90-minute DVD documentary acclaimed as the “finest video ever produced” on American freedom. “A Nation Adrift” masterfully chronicles American history from Christopher Columbus to the present – and in the process, clearly documents where and how the greatest nation on earth has gone astray, as well as the way back.
“This documentary takes you on a journey – from Christopher Columbus to Jamestown, from Valley Forge to the Constitutional Convention, from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution, from the First World War to the Stock Market Crash, from FDR to the present,” says “A Nation Adrift” producer Brian Barkley. “Our journey will give a basic grasp of God’s sovereign hand behind the history of our nation, which our founding fathers so clearly understood. The result of this journey will give us a better understanding of where America is today, how she arrived here, and where she must turn at this critical hour.” (A $19.95 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece – schools, media, churches, and now government.” The same ‘ism’ Americans fought to contain overseas – whether called Marxism, socialism, or progressivism – has been slowly infiltrating and subverting America for decades. The final piece of the puzzle – the federal government – fell into leftists’ hands like a ripe piece of fruit in November 2008. This widely acclaimed issue of Whistleblower ends the charade once and for all.
EVEN MORE AMAZING OFFER! Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll also receive THREE FREE GIFTS: You’ll get the DVD documentary “A Nation Adrift.” Plus you’ll get the special Whistleblower issue, “STEALTH ATTACK.”
But in addition, you’ll receive a FREE copy of the brand-new, 12-CD AUDIOBOOK version of Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott’s dazzling New York Times bestseller, “The Manchurian President.”
“Aaron Klein has unmasked the most radical – and therefore dangerous – president by far this country has ever seen. The radical forces that shaped Obama, as revealed in this telling investigation, were not the best of the radical sixties, but the very worst – the anti-American, communist-supporting, terrorist fringe.” – David Horowitz, bestselling author and former sixties leftist radical leader. (A $32.95 value, FREE – plus shipping.)
Together, “A Nation Adrift,” “The Manchurian President” 12-CD audiobook and the special Whistleblower issue “STEALTH ATTACK” amount to a value of over $60 – plus free shipping! That’s like getting your two-year Whistleblower subscription almost for free!
These offers are good for a limited time and may end without notice, so act now!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the September issue, “OBAMA AND THE NEW RACISM.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).