Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. World War II battleship or prairie capital
5. King whose wife scared even the prophets
9. “Taking America Back” speaker William Murray’s atheist mom
10. Libyan who thinks a “one-state” solution would create peace in the Mideast
11. City that seems to have elected Al Franken: 2 wds., abbr.
12. Bathroom fixtures tightly regulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act
14. Humorist columnist (Los Angeles Times): 2 wds.
19. Blaring calls to action
22. Obedient to the level of obeisant
23. Full-throated vigor
24. Home of the Skull and Bones Society
25. Governor Tim from 11-Across
1. One person’s Internet diary, or another’s embryonic news
2. Demolish beyond repair
3. Simon & Schuster brand for reading in entrance halls?
4. Feminist columnist (Salon): 2 wds.
6. Creative miracle that mad scientists think they can improve upon
7. Like Google Earth views: hyph.
8. Beach capital where the Barefoot Bandit was apprehended
13. So much so as to invite ridicule
15. Kickback, as to Obama’s ghostwriter?
16. “Babe in the Bunker” Barbara
18. Part of CIA, for short
20. Messenger from the Lord
21. Comfortably abed