Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible – no matter who succeeds him
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Talking heads of the elite, familiarly
8. Working for your best and worst boss ever (yourself)?
9. Signal for followup action
10. Type of pigeon that’s not a passenger?
12. Larry Klayman, when he sues Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
13. Have a significant effect on (as sanctions, to Ahmadinejad)
15. Former prime minister of Israel who favored a “two-state solution”
17. Assuming people can be manipulated freely like inanimate matter, e.g.
18. What Al Gore might unpolitely call Brian Sussman (author of “Climategate”)
20. Antihero flick “The Book of ___”
21. Patriot Ron’s 2008 host city whose name might refer to him in code?: 2 wds.
23. To the degree that one should pay attention
1. Ability to accomplish goals such as protecting life, liberty and happiness
2. “New York Times” or “Washington Post” speech article?
3. Casus ___ (just reason for starting a war): Lat.
4. Say in one’s heart, “There is no God”
5. Paying close attention to nuances like speech-chilling effects of lawsuits
6. Meeting the highest standards
7. In one’s mind (and sometimes in the real world too)
11. Media coverage
14. Texas city whose short name means “belonging to Messiah”: Lat.
16. Saintly eponym for Barry Soetoro’s 1968 grade school
19. Bonus pay, for instance
22. WorldNetDaily news reporter Moore