SPECIAL NOTICE: For the first time in 10 years, WorldNetDaily has lowered the price of its acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine from $49.95 to only $29.95 for an entire year’s subscription. But this unprecedented discount offer expires Sunday, Oct. 31, at 10 p.m. Pacific. See details below.
Less than two years into Barack Obama’s presidency, America is on fire.
In November 2008, more than half of American voters were hypnotized by this mysterious, messianic figure on whom they pinned all their hopes and dreams. But, since then, many have gradually realized their shining savior was really an incompetent, deceptive, pathologically narcissistic man entranced by an evil ideology that has left a trail of unprecedented misery and death for 100 years.
“Change” has indeed come to America, but not the kind most people had “hoped” for.
Moreover, as the stunning October issue of Whistleblower magazine – titled “FUTURE SHOCK” – proves beyond doubt, things are about to become immeasurably worse if Obama’s maniacal leftist juggernaut isn’t immediately halted and reversed.
Once Obamacare is implemented, the planned massive tax increases (including a likely value-added tax) take effect, amnesty and cap-and-trade pass in one form or another, and the rest of Obama’s antibusiness, job-destroying agenda is imposed, America – bankrupted financially, culturally, morally and spiritually – will be utterly unrecognizable as the “shining city on a hill” revered by all previous generations.
“Think of ‘FUTURE SHOCK’ as a crystal ball that enables readers to gaze deeply into America’s future under Team Obama – unless we radically change course,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian.
Highlights of “FUTURE SHOCK” include:
- “Independence Day” by David Kupelian, on what’s really at stake Nov. 2
- “Facing the future” by Joseph Farah, prescribing the required attitude for overcoming evil in the face of tremendous adversity
- “2011: ‘Ticking tax time-bomb'” by Bob Unruh, documenting how coming massive hikes will throttle growth, kill jobs, suppress wages and squeeze every American
- “Obamacare unmasked” by David Kupelian, who shows why the Democrats’ “health-care reform” means three things: skyrocketing costs, loss of freedom and, yes, death panels
- “Obama policies destroying the American Dream” by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., on how reckless and unsustainable spending is indenturing future generations of children
- “$787 billion stimulus fraud cost 3 million jobs” by Jerome Corsi, on the stunning admission by the Left that the bailout frenzy was always about advancing an ideological agenda, not about creating jobs
- “The real reason so few jobs are being created in America” by Porter Stansberry, a devastatingly clear description of why businesses cannot possibly thrive under Obama
- “The plan to nationalize 401(k) plans and IRAs” by Jerome Corsi
- “Amnesty, one way or another” by Art Moore, on how Obama has his sights firmly set on creating millions of new Democrat voters
- “Obama undermining U.S. quest for energy independence” by Michael Carl, who shows why thousands of Gulf Coast oil jobs are “lost forever” thanks to Obama’s irrational clampdown on drilling
- “Homeland insecurity” by Felicia Dionisio, on how the Obama team’s weakness is inviting domestic terror attacks
- “Capping America’s future” by Art Moore, who reveals “climate change” hysteria is far from dead and that an economy-killing “global warming” tax may be breathing new life
- “How 2010 could ‘remake’ the Constitution” by Drew Zahn, who demonstrates that the next two elections – 2010 and 2012 – will likely determine the Supreme Court’s makeup for a generation
- “Anything but fair” by Art Moore, showing how Democrats are still conspiring to return conservative talk radio to the Dark Ages
- … and much more!
“Obama’s socialist coup d’etat has spurred many Americans to learn, for the first time, about the long-term leftist subversion of their beloved country, culminating in the election of Obama as president,” said Kupelian. “But now, ‘FUTURE SHOCK’ dramatically reveals what’s coming next.
“It’s an extremely frightening future America faces,” he said. “And even if the House of Representatives goes to the Republicans in November, it will require an extraordinary, almost historic, level of courage and boldness on the GOP’s part to reverse course. Millions of citizens will have to hold their feet to the fire every step of the way.”
Adds WorldNetDaily Editor and CEO Joseph Farah: “This issue of Whistleblower is absolutely must reading for every American who is determined not to submit to a future where they are reduced to helpless, dependent subjects of a tyrannical, nanny government.”
BEST OFFER EVER! For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $20 off (pay $29.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a FREE copy of the Emmy-winning DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.” Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America’s founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, “A More Perfect Union” dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower.
EVEN BETTER OFFER! Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $20 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($64.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive two free gifts: You’ll get the DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.” Plus, you’ll get the book Glenn Beck has been raving about, “The 5,000 Year Leap” by W. Cleon Skousen. The author explains in clear, concise terms all that came together to create a nation that literally accomplished a 5,000-year leap in progress. Skousen covers in detail what went into the design of the U.S. Constitution, highlighting the original sources for the principles that inspired the United States, and showing how the Founders developed these principles from the studies of Cicero, Locke, Montesquieu and Adam Smith.
As “The 5,000 Year Leap” proves, it was because of the free-enterprise system that America produced such astounding inventions and ideas, from jet propulsion to the doubling of life expectancy. Within this narrative of success, Skousen weaves the story of America as a Christian nation, guided by divine providence and created for the liberty and rights of mankind. “The 5000 Year Leap” gives the reader a greater understanding of the origins of the United States of America, the consequences of deviating from the principles on which it was founded and all the characteristics that make this nation what it is today. Together, “A More Perfect Union” and “The 5000 Year Leap” are a $39.90 value – FREE – plus free shipping!
These special free book/DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the October issue, “FUTURE SHOCK.”
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).