WASHINGTON – Retired Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, former U.S. deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence, made an impassioned plea for Americans – especially Christians – to learn about the inner workings of stealth jihadists by reading “Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America,” a book based on the covert penetration of the Council on American-Islamic Relations .
Boykin, who has played a role in almost every recent major American military operation – serving in Grenada, Somalia and Iraq – spoke at a prophecy conference in California sponsored by evangelical leader Greg Laurie.
“There’s a recent book that came out called ‘Muslim Mafia,'” said Boykin, currently a professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia and author of “Never Surrender: A Soldier’s Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom.” “Have any of you read this? Have any of you ever seen it? I encourage you to get this book – ‘Muslim Mafia.’ … This book will scare you. This book will open your eyes. This book will shake you. What this book says is frightening,”
Boykin went on to tell his audience of thousands at the Harvest Christian Fellowship about some of the revelations in the book by P. David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry:
- New evidence that CAIR was launched to support the Hamas terrorist group and has transferred tens of thousands of dollars to a group recently convicted as Hamas’ top fundraising arm in the U.S. – money that ended up aiding terrorist attacks on Israelis and Americans;
- Internal documents showing CAIR, despite claims of cooperating with law enforcement, actively works behind the scenes to mislead and deceive the FBI on behalf of terrorism suspects – and has even cultivated Muslim moles inside law enforcement who have tipped off FBI terror targets;
- CAIR is more closely tied to al-Qaida than previously reported;
- CAIR claims to represent all Muslim Americans; however, it has victimized some 100 indigent Muslims in a massive fraud and threatened them when they tried to go to the media; and internally, personnel complaints reveal CAIR discriminates against Shiite Muslims and Muslim women within its own headquarters;
- CAIR and its sister fronts are funded by foreign Muslim Brotherhood sources;
- CAIR leaders share the Muslim Brotherhood’s ultimate goal to replace the U.S. Constitution with Islamic law;
- The Muslim Brotherhood investment in corporate America will be used to pressure U.S. companies into compliance with Islamic principles.
“That’s a testimonial I treasure,” said Joseph Farah, chief executive officer of WND and WND Books, the publisher of “Muslim Mafia.” “I’ve been promoting this groundbreaking investigation for a year, and for a year what I call the “Media Mafia” has been covering up the shocking revelations. I appreciate the courage General Boykin demonstrated by speaking out.”
Coinciding with the one-year anniversary of the release of “Muslim Mafia” last October, Farah has been making a new effort to revisit the subject matter.
“Take General Boykin’s challenge – get yourself a copy of ‘Muslim Mafia’ today,” he says. “Share it with your friends. Donate a copy to your local library. Pass on a copy to your representative in Congress. Give one to your local law enforcement agency.”
Farah adds: “After you’ve had a chance to watch General Boykin’s remarks and read ‘Muslim Mafia,’ please consider making a financial donation to WND’s legal defense fund so that we can continue our ongoing defense against the Council on American-Islamic Relations lawsuit against our author and his heroic son who infiltrated CAIR. We have already spent more than $200,000 in defending their groundbreaking investigation – one that should have been conducted by the U.S. government. All those contributing $25 or more will get a free copy of ‘Muslim Mafia.'”