Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible – no matter who succeeds him
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Participating proudly in public policy, like good Muslim-Americans?
4. Some former Palin constituents
8. Avant-garde dancer: 2 wds.
9. Men with the honor and chivalry of Col. John W. Ripley
10. Australian natural resource
11. With “down”, settled (something elusive) once and for all
13. “She Wore a ___ Ribbon” (favorite movie of John R. Bolton)
16. “Home” store whose insurance plans are threatened by ObamaCare
17. Like Obama’s slightly under-the-bus friends Ayers and Dohrn?
19. Grand-jury affirmer: 2 wds.
20. U.N. delegation that joined ten others in walking out on Ahmadinejad
21. Peer-to-peer messenger that the feds want to be able to wiretap
1. Dr. Whitaker’s first choice for a nonallergenic diet
2. High-adventure president: 2 wds.
3. The “Black Regiment” of American patriot preachers, metaphorically
4. Pass like sands through the hourglass
5. Brass weapon
6. Sacramento Union satirist: 2 wds.
7. She and Elena were the most Republican-opposed nominees in history
12. Former Soviet country that permits open homosexual military service
14. “General” goal of the Constitution that has become a synonym of statism?
15. Collective madness, as in politicos’ responses to incipient scandal
16. Final victim of Revelation’s lake of fire
18. Will Tuesday’s elections create very many lame ones in Congress?