- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Barack Obama will hug Hugo Chavez, meet with Ahmadinejad, bow to the king of Saudi Arabia, but he calls freedom-loving Americans “enemies.” Watch it for your yourself.
Here’s what John Boehner said about it at an Ohio rally, as reported by Politico, last weekend:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a president in the White House who referred to Americans who disagree with him as “our enemies.” Think about that. He actually used that word. When Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush used the word “enemy,” they reserved it for global terrorists and foreign dictators – enemies of the United States. Enemies of freedom. Enemies of our country.
Today, sadly, we have president who uses the word “enemy” for fellow Americans – fellow citizens. He uses it for people who disagree with his agenda of bigger government – people speaking out for a smaller, more accountable government that respects freedom and allows small businesses to create jobs. Mr. President, there’s a word for people who have the audacity to speak up in defense of freedom, the Constitution and the values of limited government that made our country great. We don’t call them “enemies.” We call them “patriots.”
This is not new. Barack Obama’s Department of Homeland Security refuses to use the word “terrorist” when referring to Islamic groups that have declared war on us. No, Obama’s administration reserves the word “terrorist” for American citizens who oppose his agenda. The Obama “terrorists” include Americans who are pro-life, pro-marriage, pro-Second-Amendment, pro-Constitution citizens, including veterans in the line of fire for our freedom. The Department of Homeland Security exists to defend us from our enemies. Instead, Obama has used it to declare us – freedom-loving Americans – as the enemy.
This is not new.
William G. “Jerry” Boykin, who was one of the original Delta Force members who commanded all of the Army’s Green Berets and the Special Warfare Center, has seen this before. Part of his training was to study Marxist insurgency. He has seen the model for Marxism played out in many nations – including ours. In a recent video, he explains the model for Marxism and how it has been followed to the letter by this administration in the last two years:
- Nationalize the economy. When people like Fidel Castro have moved their societies toward Marxism, the first thing they’ve done is to “nationalize major sectors of the economy.” That’s what the bailouts were.
- Redistribution of wealth. Obama’s administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Donald Berwick, stood up and said publicly that health-care reform was nothing but a redistribution of wealth. Here’s the exact quote:
“Any health-care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must, must redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent health care is by definition redistributional.”
- Discredit their opposition. The Department of Homeland Security memorandum was distributed to law enforcement claiming the future threats to America were: pro-life, pro-marriage, returning veterans – not Islamic terrorists.
- Censorship. Hate-crimes legislation has passed that targets pastors, forbidding them from speaking about homosexuality, same-sex marriage or the dangers that Islam presents to America – part of Marxist censorship. (Not to mention that Obama wants all “fishy” communication to be reported to him.)
- Control gun ownership. Contrary to the Second Amendment guarantee on the right to bear arms, in a Marxist movement, you have to control gun ownership. There has been a decree by the president (and the secretary of state) announcing that Obama will sign the United Nations Small Arms Treaty, turning U.S. control over to the U.N., granting an international body the authority to decide how Americans will buy and sell our weapons, who’s authorized to have those weapons and where they are. A dangerous move.
- A military over civilians. The final step in a Marxist society is to develop a force that controls the population. It has been done in Cuba, Venezuela today, Russia under Stalin, China under Mao Zedong. They have all developed a force to control the population. Hitler had the Brownshirts, and Obama promised, if elected, he would oversee a “National Civilian Security force as large as and as well equipped as the U.S. military.” The commissioning of officers who answer directly to Obama is in the health-care legislation that was forced through Congress. It’s laying the groundwork for the final step of a Marxist nation – controlling the U.S. population by force.
This is not new. The general has seen it in many Marxist insurgencies. And we have seen it in the last two years. American citizens who have spoken out in town-hall meetings have been called “Nazis” by Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic socialists. Tea-party attendees were called “racists and bigots.” And now, when we may actually exercise our right to vote, we’re called “enemies.”
What’s new is that Americans are now wide awake. We will no longer be assaulted by those we pay to represent us. The last two years have proven again and again that the real enemies of freedom are in office. They have taken our country to the edge of the Marxist cliff.
But today is the day we take it back. Find out how to vote (at www.f2a.org). Then vote.
Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
– Dietrich Bonhoeffer