|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Description for Obama’s never-proven eligibility (especially on Nov. 11?)
5. Glean (private data from RFID credit cards in original envelopes, e.g.)
9. Extrajudicial executioner of hapless Taliban (or the Jonas Brothers?)
10. City noted for sodomy and, now, for banning Happy Meals: 2 wds., colloq.
11. In vitro embryo classed as a “right” by the European court?: 2 wds., hyph.
13. Shrewd and perspicacious, like the Discovery Institute’s Nancy Pearcey
14. Continent noted for its probability of becoming fully Muslim in forty years
17. That $500 billion America spends in foreign countries every year: 2 wds.
20. Placed a sunlit U.S. flag in Google’s daily logo for Nov. 11, 2010
21. Libertarian Mercer whose 400th “Return to Reason” is scheduled this week
22. What Tom Tancredo thinks Colorado should tell Obama to go pound
23. Kidnap victim sold into child prostitution, as happens world-over: 2 wds.
1. Repeal or abolish, as a discharge petition could in re ObamaCare
2. Like radical group Act Up (whose Kevin Jennings might now face defunding)
3. Vision that a forty-year-old should have?: hyph.
4. Relax, as Joe Sestak seems to think Israel should do as to Hamas: 2 wds.
6. Home of a war that wasn’t a war and is remembered on Nov. 11 as “forgotten”
7. Banksters and fat cats in Michelle Malkin’s “Culture of Corruption”: 2 wds.
8. What “TSA” contrarily creates, with full-frontal voyeurist strip-searches
12. Denomination in which some moderates deny there being a “Christian America”
15. Island where some observers of Nov. 11 landed in 1945 in Operation Iceberg
16. What strife sellers, mistrust mongers and hate hawkers do for a living
18. Congressman-elect Lt. Col. West, who defeated Ron Klein in Florida
19. Stupefaction in the face of what one’s mind fails to absorb