|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. What Ben Franklin et al. gave us, if we can keep it
5. Ratio of probability of survival as calculated by death panels, e.g.
8. Religious belief, supposedly protected by nondiscrimination laws
9. Paradigm for how powerful forces move and grow
11. Buzzword meaning “permitting global governance via environmentalism”
13. Where you can buy eBay instead of just buying on eBay: abbr.
14. Rune or glyph in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1″
17. Tsunamic force of tea-party disdain for Big Brother clampdowns
20. According to the plain meaning of the Scriptures
21. Measurement for fat-gram counters, contrarily enough
22. Family members patiently tolerated by kids for their pack-rat tendencies?
23. Pending threateningly, like the superhighway renamed the “I-69 Corridor”
1. Plymouth fondly remembered and misremembered at Thanksgiving
2. “Stop the ___!” (Joseph Farah’s saga of the new-media revolution)
3. Invading beast that probes its denuded victims with death rays?: 2 wds.
4. American whose land is mostly held and managed by collectivist bureaucrats
6. Disperse the activist crowd, peacefully or violently
7. How Planned Parenthood conducted surreptitious abortions via “telemedicine”
10. Leader usually exempted from invasive TSA airport screenings: 2 wds.
12. Cozied up comfortably (or uncomfortably) close to oneself
15. Tradeoff between liberty and security (for those who deserve neither?)
16. What harassed German homeschoolers see in America
18. Made a choice between groping and gawking (or not)
19. Send a message over the airwaves, courtesy Nokia