To conservatives, he’s the evil emperor in “Star Wars” – the Empire’s shadowy and malevolent puppet-master, the real power behind the widespread subversion and destruction of freedom, prosperity and hope.
But to hundreds of organizations on the political and moral left, he is literally their lifeblood, a revered leader, a godfather – almost a god, who provides good things for his children.
Now, in a stunning exposé, the December issue of Whistleblower shines a thousand-watt spotlight on the “dark lord” of the left – billionaire investor George Soros.
“GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE” illuminates the heart and soul of this mysterious leftwing transformer of societies. It reveals how he creates and financially sustains scores of influential and shockingly anti-American organizations – all dedicated to converting America into a European-style, government-controlled, socialist state.
“Soros, like Obama, is wired very differently than most of us,” says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “He rejects and reviles most things decent Americans regard as good and sacred, and he tends to favor everything rotten: He wants to legalize drugs. He supports euthanasia. He’s for socialism and opposes free-market capitalism. He’s for devaluing America’s currency, telling the Financial Times last year ‘an orderly decline of the dollar is actually desirable.’ He supports the destruction of American sovereignty in favor of global governance. He detests conservative talk radio, Fox News and WorldNetDaily, and funds organizations that constantly attack the only free press America currently has.”
In short, says Kupelian, “if it’s immoral, subversive or harmful to America, Soros favors it, organizes it and funds it. If it’s noble and freedom-producing, like free markets and small government, he despises it and creates organizations to undermine and ultimately destroy it. This issue of Whistleblower shines intense daylight on all of this.”
Highlights of “GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE” include:
- “George Soros bets against America” by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., on how Soros attacks capitalism and makes billions on a global recession
- “The emperor” by David Kupelian, describing the kind of person that can profit personally at the expense of entire nations
- “The most dangerous man in the world?” by Joseph Farah, who ranks Soros above Obama and other likely “candidates”
- “Soros: This is ‘when my character was made'” by Art Moore, who takes readers back to the Jewish billionaire investor’s chilling Nazi-occupation drama during his teen years
- “MAN OF 1,000 FACES: Organizations directly funded by Soros and his Open Society Institute” – a comprehensive list and description of over 150 groups, each more subversive than the last, all financed by Soros
- “How the leftwing money machine works” by Art Moore, on how the secretive Tides network “launders” donations to radical causes
- “Rush Limbaugh: Soros is promoting widespread voter fraud”
- “Progressives won midterms, claims Soros-funded group,” which now calls on Obama to govern via executive order and ignore Congress to push his radical agenda, by Aaron Klein
- “Soros’ scheme for ‘elite’ judiciary” by Bob Unruh, on Soros’ “highly coordinated, well-funded” campaign to “exclude conservative, rule-of-law judges”
- “Documentary embraces leftwing terrorists” by Matthew Vadum, revealing Soros’ heavy involvement in underwriting and screening subversive, anti-American films
- “Group wants feds to probe talk radio” by Aaron Klein, on rising leftwing complaints cable-news networks are engaged in “hate speech”
- “All the news that fits Soros’s agenda” by Ed Lasky, on how three leftist billionaires conspire to control the future of journalism
- “Soros, healthcare rationing and the ‘Death Project'” by Jerome R. Corsi, on why Soros is such a big supporter of medical rationing
- “The problem of the radical non-Jewish Jew” by Dennis Prager, on why George Soros works so hard to undermine his own people
“Soros,” says WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, “is an America hater. There’s no other way to put it. He recently said only America stands in the way of globalist progress and he’s going to do everything in his power to bring America to its knees.”
Farah adds: “Most of all, I am outraged by Soros’ attempt to buy elections.”
“Make no mistake,” concludes Kupelian. “George Soros’ goal is nothing less than to overthrow the United States of America and its Constitution. Fortunately, armed with the kind of information and insight found in this issue of Whistleblower, there’s real hope we can engage and defeat the forces of the atheistic left which, for some strange and ungodly reason, always seem to be offended by everything good.”
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get the acclaimed new DVD documentary, “Cultural Marxism.” Produced by James Jaeger and featuring Pat Buchanan, Congressman Ron Paul, G. Edward Griffin, Edwin Vieira and Ted Baehr, the 98-minute production shows how a group of Marxist theoreticians, calling themselves The Frankfurt School, successfully plotted the corruption and overthrow of non-Communist nations by systematically undermining their cultures. Called Cultural Marxism, its goal is the use of art, music, education and media to condition people to accept the essential elements of Marxism without identifying them as such. After a few generations of this conditioning, Marxism becomes the new reality without a violent revolution and even without awareness that a revolution has occurred. If you want to know how the nations of the world became increasingly Marxist in form, if not in name, here is the actual strategy that has been used.
The film’s opening statement by Pat Buchanan prepares the viewer for what is to follow: “The United States has undergone a cultural, moral, and religious revolution. … We are two countries now. We are two countries morally, culturally, socially, and theologically. Cultural wars do not lend themselves to peaceful co-existence. One side prevails, or the other prevails. The truth is that, while we won the Cold War with political and economic Communism, we lost the war with cultural Marxism, which now is dominant. Those of us who are traditionalists, we are the counterculture.” (A $19.50 value, yours FREE – including shipping! – as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower.)
Second, on the same theme as “Cultural Marxism,” you’ll also receive “STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece – schools, media, churches, and now government.
One of our most popular and riveting Whistleblower issues ever, “STEALTH ATTACK” documents with stunning clarity how, while Americans were preoccupied with Soviet expansionism, the Cuban missile crisis and deterring the threat of all-out thermonuclear war with the U.S.S.R., there was a “second front” in this same war being waged against us by the left – stealthily, seductively, and largely out of view. In the age of Obama, the success of this second offensive has become undeniable. (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN MERRIER CHRISTMAS OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “Cultural Marxism” and “STEALTH ATTACK.”
But in addition, you’ll get Glenn Beck’s latest, the 416-page blockbuster “Broke: The Plan to Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure,” in which the Fox News star gives his prescription for fixing a broken America.
Starting with the American Revolution, Beck takes readers on an express train through 234 years of history, culminating with the Great Recession and the bipartisan recklessness of Presidents Bush and Obama. It’s the history lesson we all wished we’d had in school. (Did you know, for example, that FDR once made a key New Deal policy decision based on his lucky number?)
“Broke” then exposes the truth about what Americans are really facing. Most people have seen pieces of the puzzle, but very few have ever seen the whole picture – and for very good reason: Our leaders have done everything in their power to hide it. If Americans understood how dire things really are, they would be demanding radical reform right now, says Beck.
Once you see what we’re really up against, it’s much easier to develop a realistic plan. To fix ourselves financially, Beck argues, we have to fix ourselves first. That means some serious introspection and, ultimately, a series of actions that will unite all Americans around the concept of shared sacrifice. After all, this generation may not be asked to storm beaches, but we are being asked to do something just as critical to preserving freedom. (A $29.99 value – FREE!)
These special free book/DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the December issue, “GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE.”
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).