Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. “I have ___ against thee, because thou hast left thy first love” (Jesus)
5. Minuscule proof that all things are held together by an immense power
9. Sat as sovereign
10. Sit as servant
11. Holy ones who call the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to come: 2 wds.
13. Shepherd or keep under one’s care
14. Become manifest or reveal parousia
17. The “City of God” out of heaven adorned as a bride for her husband: 2 wds.
20. Partaking of God’s unmerited grace, like readers of the Book of Revelation
21. Method of employment
23. Went on a triumphalist religious mission
1. Species or created kind
2. Half a percent of the army loosed at the Euphrates to prepare Armageddon
3. Expansive celebration of the marriage of the Lord and his Church: 2 wds.
4. Appoint a person to a function
6. Equip a person for a function
7. Established as certain by entrusting oneself to a reliable promise: 2 wds.
8. A heptad of bowl judgments with which the wrath of God is completed: 2 wds.
12. Responsive to direction (or easily swayed to say “so be it”?)
15. Precious stone symbolizing the rainbow reflected from God’s throne
16. “Number-one” crime from which some will not repent despite 8-Down
18. “The lake of fire and brimstone, ___ the beast and the false prophet are”
19. Those small and great who stand before God to be judged by the Book of Life