“Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
Does that sound like the motto of a nice, peaceful, non-violent, secular organization? President Obama and his national intelligence director James Clapper think so.
But contrary to the perversely rosy assessment of America’s top leadership, the Muslim Brotherhood – the shadowy, transnational Islamist parent organization of al-Qaida and Hamas – is committed not only to filling the growing leadership vacuum in the Arab world, but also, through its many proxies within the U.S, to impose the Quran and Shariah law right here in America.
If that sounds too fantastic or improbable to take seriously, you will harbor no such doubts after reading the March issue of Whistleblower, “KNOW THINE ENEMY: The Muslim Brotherhood’s secret plan to ‘destroy Western Civilization from within.'”
Incredibly, the Muslim Brotherhood is attacking America using the exact same strategy and tactics employed so successfully by the left.
That’s right. For decades, while America was furiously fighting communism overseas and struggling to neutralize the threat of nuclear war, the very same Marxist enemy was busily infiltrating America and eating away at its moral foundation like termites – subverting core institutions such as education, the news and entertainment media and even churches. As a direct result, America today increasingly resembles a European-style socialist welfare state – exactly what the Marxists had in mind all along.
Today, while America is focused on the threat of terrorist hijackers, underwear bombers and jihadist “martyrs,” it is simultaneously being infiltrated and subverted by jihadists wearing coats and ties, “peacefully” insinuating themselves into our major institutions for the ultimate purpose of imposing Shariah law here. Shariah, Islam’s “sacred” 7th century legal system, is best known for chopping off the limbs of shoplifters, publicly flogging people for drinking a beer, executing those who leave Islam, stoning women to death for adultery, and even – believe it or not – lashing and imprisoning women and girls who were victims of rape.
In “KNOW THINE ENEMY,” Whistleblower has brought together many of the world’s most knowledgeable and courageous experts on this expansionist, utopian, violent, Nazi-like threat to not only the troubled Arab world, but to the entire world, including Europe, the UK and America.
“This issue of Whistleblower is a compelling wake-up call to a preoccupied and beleaguered American citizenry,” said David Kupelian, WND managing editor and Whistleblower editor. “Shariah law is already making inroads in America, from our courts to our financial establishments. We are also seeing ‘honor killings’ in our suburbs, jihad recruitment in our colleges and our prisons, a proliferation of mosques and Islamic schools funded with Saudi money, and dozens of subversive and dangerous Muslim groups with nice-sounding names masquerading as ‘moderate, charitable and cultural’ organizations. But their goal is precisely the same as that of the terrorists’ – the ultimate submission of Americans to Islam.”
Highlights of “KNOW THINE ENEMY” include:
- “The global Islamist revolt is here” by Joseph Farah, who pulls the veil off what we are witnessing throughout the Arab world
- “The Muslim Brotherhood’s sneak attack on America” by David Kupelian, on expansionist Islam’s two-front war on America and why “moderate” Shariah supremacists are more dangerous than terrorists
- Key U.S. Muslim Brotherhood front organizations, compiled by “Muslim Mafia” co-author Paul Sperry
- “Muslim straightens out U.S. intel director on Brotherhood,” in which the courageous Muslim Dr. Zudhi Jasser refutes the clueless pronouncements of America’s top intelligence official regarding the Islamist threat
- “The Muslim Brotherhood ‘Project’ for North America” by Brigitte Gabriel, on the secret 100-year plan to “establish an Islamic government on earth”
- “Don’t fear the Brotherhood, says long-time member,” highlighting the argument that “the West and the Muslim Brotherhood are not enemies,” made by Abdel Moneim Abou el-Fotouh, part of the organization’s guidance council for 25 years
- “Muslim groups accuse Congress of ‘McCarthyism'” by Bob Unruh, on attacks against New York Congressman Peter King for promising to hold hearings on the threat of militant Islam in the U.S.
- “The Muslim Brotherhood is our enemy” by Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., in which the former Reagan defense official shows how the shadowy group plans to “destroy Western civilization from within”
- “The goal: Rule the world – and destroy Israel” by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik of Palestinian Media Watch, who showcase a Brotherhood leader who warns Muslims that failure to perform jihad will lead them to “spiritual death”
- “Barack and the Brotherhood” by Pamela Geller, who shows that Obama’s appointments, statements, lawsuits reveal a strong and troubling affinity for Islam
- “Obama quietly builds ties with Muslim Brotherhood” by Aaron Klein, on the administration’s back-door talks with a movement vowing the end of the West and the future rule of Islam
- “Soros’ fingerprints on Mideast chaos” by Aaron Klein, about the billionaire leftist funding groups opposing America’s allies
- “Inside the mind of the Muslim Brotherhood” by Walid Shoebat, whose Arabic translation reveals the true goals of Islamic conspiracy
- “‘Moderate civil-rights group’ or sinister terror front?” – an eye-opening look at why one FBI agent calls the Council on American-Islamic Relations “a turnstile for terrorists and their supporters”
- “CAIR sues Oklahoma for banning Islamic law” by Drew Zahn, on how the controversial group got a judge to strike down an anti-Shariah measure approved by 70 percent of the state’s voters in November
- “The Muslim Brotherhood at CPAC” by Diana West, on “conservative Republican Muslim” Suhail Khan, who asks: “What are our oppressors going to do with a people like us?”
- “‘Terror Television’ in the USA” by Cliff Kincaid, on why Al-Jazeera is being called “the Muslim Brotherhood channel”
- “Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood romance” by Jamie Glazov, on why leftists like Obama are mysteriously attracted to tyranny and terror
- … and much more
“Most people didn’t take Hitler seriously until it was too late,” said Kupelian. “In the same way, most underestimated the ability of the radical left to subvert America – after all, Reagan won the Cold War. Today, the Islamist threat, right here in America, is real and more advanced than most people comprehend. Terrorism is just the visible tip of the iceberg. ‘KNOW THINE ENEMY’ shows you to the rest of the iceberg.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get the eye-opening new DVD documentary – titled, simply, “The Mosque” – that reveals the radical and treacherous background of those “moderate Muslims” behind the effort to build the giant “Ground Zero mosque” in lower Manhattan.
In this brand-new, 78-minute investigative video by WND Films and Illuminati Pictures, WND’s Molotov Mitchell goes on the scene to explore what – and who – is really behind the highly unpopular mosque that many believe is meant to be a mammoth Islamic victory monument on the gravesite of 3,000 innocent Americans. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE – including shipping – as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL: Why it’s the greatest nation in human history.” “‘AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL’ is the antidote to Obama and his vision of a dependant, enfeebled, American socialist utopia,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. “It transports readers to the real America – the nation they loved as a child, the ‘shining city on a hill’ our founders gave us and the Pilgrims dreamed about and courageously pursued.” (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “The Mosque” and “AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL.”
But in addition, you’ll get the mind-boggling new book by Jack Cashill, “Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America’s First Postmodern President.”
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama supporters pointed to the first of Obama’s two books, “Dreams from My Father,” as proof of Obama’s near-messiah status. Time magazine called it “the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician” and the Obama campaign machine encouraged volunteers to “get out the vote and keep talking to others about the genius of Barack Obama.”
There was just one problem: Nothing in Obama’s history suggested he was capable of writing either “Dreams” or his 2006 book, “The Audacity of Hope.” In fact, as Emmy-award-winning writer and producer Jack Cashill documents in this stunning investigative book, the real craftsman behind “Dreams” was none other than unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers.
As Cashill develops his case in “Deconstructing Obama,” he delves into other, little-known writings that actually were written by Obama, like the chilling poem “Pop,” which Cashill says is a “key to deciphering Obama’s shrouded past, his fragile psyche, and his uniquely cryptic political life.” In unlocking that past, Cashill shows that much of Obama’s life story appears to be a wholly constructed fabrication, one that Jack Cashill “deconstructs” to show the world just who Barack Obama really is. (A $25.00 value – including shipping – FREE!)
These special free book and DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the March issue, “KNOW THINE ENEMY.”
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).