|by Penny Worth • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Like America’s splintering or Japan’s earthquake
8. Pertaining to the Italian language
9. Hole ___ (golf rarity): 2 wds.
10. Microscopic amounts, of which Jon Kyl will not retreat even one
11. Mubarak (and many Americans) told Obama to do this with their lives: 2 wds.
12. James Taranto’s former position at a paper Joseph Farah was a columnist for
15. Advice for the rest of the U.S., to escape from California or New England?
17. Appearance, as of the documentation of Obama’s (Swiss) citizenship
18. Type of Congress’ authority concerning taxes
20. Group that receives power from “redevelopment”, according to Thomas Sowell
21. Current secretary of state, or future U.N. secretary-general candidate?
22. Events in Japan and Haiti causing mass chaos
1. Evidences of a person’s qualifications for office or a profession
2. What 0% loans may do to the unwary
3. Type of headaches experienced by Jonathan Pollard due to torture
4. Person judging on a colorful basis, with prejudice?
5. Socialists target this type of insurance for elimination
6. One of multiple types of uranium (medically beneficial, or radioactive)
7. DeMint and Bachmann campaign against these being raised: 2 wds.
13. Insect researched in New Orleans with $6.6 million in funding by the U.S.
14. “Beach” city that “gave in” to wealthy developers instead of eminent domain
16. Draw (condemnation for smoking, e.g.)
18. Inventor Lockwood in “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs”
19. Type of fuel or explosive