|written and edited by John J. Bulten
1. Feeble incoherence from antiwar politicians justifying “Libyan blitzkrieg”
9. Epa.gov domain, named after a valley and tribal nickname meaning “killers”
10. Filter that separates wheat from chaff, or productive aliens from illegals
11. Comfortably distant, as authorizers of torture, drone assassinations, etc.
12. Bug resembling hyperinflation (the more you indulge it, the more you want)
13. Lowerarch whose “felt rights” may be ignored so long as he pays income tax
14. Builder of a “World Tower” overlooking United Nations headquarters: 3 wds.
20. Type of consistent formal logic expressed in axioms and rules of inference
21. Medical reaction caused by reading all 2,000 pages of ObamaCare bill text?
22. Headset sine qua non for the Secret Service, or groups of jackbooted thugs
23. Like the version of “Red Dawn” that did not need “PC” digital alterations?
24. Orthodox Jewish wear that British Airways allows (unlike a cross necklace)
25. White House aide Power, who seems to be the power behind the Libya bombing
2. Male Homo sapiens who seems addicted to seducing the female of the species
3. Excellent source of stem cells that does not require killing of any embryo
4. Took the role of a kinsman-redeemer to free a people from sins and slavery
5. Mystery world tower or “monumental device for gathering knowledge”: 3 wds.
6. Oblivious and neglectfully ignorant of anything more than “I don’t recall”
7. Italian dessert, typically made with ladyfingers, egg yolks and mascarpone
8. Human (or crocodile) output oft intended to express grief and seek empathy
14. Radiate out in unseen carcinogenic clouds from the Fukushima reactor, e.g.
15. Uncountable, as the variety of doomsday prophecies in the world’s cultures
16. Trapdoor in a media paywall, such as via search engines or social networks
17. Lifestyle of desert-dwellers that are constantly saddling up their camels?
18. Letting all pray in turn (except namers of Jesus, as per Justice O’Connor)
19. The coming Anointed associated with building the third, final temple: Heb.