WASHINGTON – It’s been a long time since a book zoomed to No. 1 on the best-seller charts almost month before release – especially without a single ad being purchased, without a single review being written, without a single complimentary story written in any newspaper or magazine.
It happened this week to Jerome Corsi’s much-anticipated “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President.”
Advance orders are so high that the initial print run has been pushed into six figures, and the book ranks No. 1 at Amazon even though it won’t be shipped to bookstores (including Amazon) for weeks.
For those who can’t wait, however, the publishers of Corsi’s new book have a suggestion for some immediate gratification – catch up on some of Corsi’s earlier literary triumphs.
Corsi is one of only a handful of writers who have had more than one No. 1 New York Times bestsellers, and he’s got a collection of titles – some famous, some infamous – since he penned his first political shocker in 2004, “Unfit for Command,” a book that probably cost John Kerry the presidency. You might recall, his supporters claim, Kerry was “swiftboated.” This is the book they’re talking about.
- The fiction thriller “The Shroud Codex”: If you have ever been intrigued by the Shroud of Turin, this is the book for you. Corsi’s first novel will keep you riveted. Look for this one to be made into a Hollywood movie.
- “America for Sale”: Corsi blows the whistle on the globalists’ plan to put America on the chopping block. While the radical Left promotes socialism and the radical Right champions unbridled free trade, valuable jobs are being outsourced, our national borders erased, and our dollar destroyed before our very eyes. Foreign investors are buying up U.S. assets, from financial-services firms to public infrastructure such as highways. We are on our way to a European Union-type North American common market and a one-world government.
- “The Late Great USA”: Is there really a plot to merge the U.S. with Mexico and Canada, stripping Americans of their national sovereignty in a European-style mega-state? Corsi reveals the documents that prove it. (Available in paperback or hardcover)
- “The Obama Nation”: This was Corsi’s second No. 1 New York Times bestseller – and it nearly cost Obama the election of 2008. If you haven’t read it yet, you still don’t really understand the man in the White House.
- “Atomic Iran”: Everyone knows the dangers Iran poses to American security and the rest of the world. But do you know the American politicians who sold out to make this threat a reality? Find out in this Corsi classic.
- “Showdown With Nuclear Iran”: His followup, written with Mike Evans, focuses on the divine mission of Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to usher in the apocalypse and thereby herald the second coming of a Shia Muslim messiah.
- “Black Gold Stranglehold” written with Craig Smith: Do you believe gas and oil are in short supply? You had better read this one and learn the truth
- “Minutemen” written with Jim Gilchrist: Before there was a tea party, there were the Minutemen – and the media didn’t like them much either. Find out the truth about the citizens who tried to protect the border when the government refused.
There’s much more in the Corsi store as well – videos, bundles and, of course, “Where’s the Birth Certificate?”
Here’s your chance to stock up on the works of America’s favorite political writer while you’re waiting for his new one to drop.