Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Medicaid payment that Phyllis Schlafly would like controlled by the states
5. Hatch marking found on ballots in a Midwest state?
8. Relatively tame hedgehog, when compared with videogame avatars today
9. Staggering from potent punches, perhaps
10. Big-picture production for Al Gore, colloquially?: 3 wds.
11. Democrat pollster Doug
12. Mediterranean isle conquered by Selim II for the Ottoman Empire circa 1570
15. Blood-and-guts production for “Alan Wiener”, colloquially?: 2 wds.
18. Dropping (a “No More Red Ink” message, e.g.) into one’s mail
19. “Obama’s Account of New York Years Often Differs From What Others Say” host
20. Material for Gadsden “Dont Tread On Me” flags and ballcaps
21. Material for teastained heritage Betsy Ross flags?
1. Breaks open, as “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” may do to Obama’s secrecy
2. City famously overturned in the Bible, and again recently by Muslims
3. Big-picture production for Bob Schieffer?: 3 wds.
4. Islamic country that uniquely balances European laws with Shariah laws
5. Blood-and-guts production for “William James Jr.”?: 2 wds.
6. Tyrannize or despotize
7. Makes (an assumption or argument) null and void
11. Veteran San Francisco talk-show host Barbara
13. Overarching plan unfolded by Obama for America or by the Quartet for Israel
14. Allows oneself to be fit into a mold decreed for proper conformance (with)
16. What post-Mubarak Egypt allowed Iran to use for the first time since 1979
17. Someone ___ problem (fnord!)