WASHINGTON – Jerome Corsi’s blockbuster making the case that Barack Obama is ineligible for the presidency hits bookstore shelves across the nation today – a day on which Corsi is turned loose to tell Americans what he has discovered about what he claims is a fraudulent birth certificate released in desperation to hush widespread public concern about Obama’s constitutional qualifications for office.
“Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President” is also available signed by the author exclusively at the WND Superstore.
“With the unprecedented success of this book several weeks ago, reaching No. 1 at Amazon, I fully expected Obama, in desperation, to release a fraudulent document – and that’s exactly what he did,” said Corsi. “I was warned by excellent sources it was coming. And it’s not even a good forgery. I am prepared to tell all beginning today – not only about the birth certificate, but also to explain why even a birth on U.S. soil could not possibly qualify Obama for the presidency as a natural born citizen.”
Corsi says Obama has now boxed himself in with the release of the fraudulent birth certificate and will be forced to live with the results.
“I’m going to be telling the entire world about this scandal over the next few weeks,” said Corsi. “This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.”
Corsi’s first nationwide interview takes place on the Sean Hannity radio show this afternoon. He follows that up with appearances on hundreds of other radio and television shows.
“Obama tried to preempt this book with the release of a document he had been hiding with good reason for two-and-a-half years,” said Corsi. “However, he has done himself in by counting on a compliant media to simply accept it at face value as authentic. It is not. Now he will have to face the music for attempting to deceive the American public and defraud the Constitution he took an oath to uphold.”
On April 27, with great fanfare, Obama finally released his “birth certificate” after years of stonewalling, after spending a fortune on attorneys to block its release and defend against dozens of lawsuits brought by citizens wanting to see it, after claiming he had already released it and after ridiculing everybody who said he had not released it.
Yet a stunning Gallup Poll taken more than a week later (May 5-8) shows more than half of all Americans remain unconvinced Obama was born in the U.S.
Perhaps that’s because, while the establishment press continues to ridicule “birthers” as conspiracy nuts, the White House’s April 27 document release has generated vexing new questions and outright contradictions regarding the president’s “birth certificate.”
For instance, two weeks before Obama finally released his “long-form birth certificate,” Hawaii’s former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama’s original birth document under lock and key in Hawaii – was interviewed by NBC News’ national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff, who reported that Fukino told him she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was “half typed and half handwritten.”
However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were “handwritten.” What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.
Other problems surrounding the president’s newly released “birth certificate” include:
- After Obama’s document release, Corsi spent a week investigating the matter in Hawaii. It turns out a private detective in Honolulu claims employees of the state Department of Health forged three Hawaiian birth certificates for Barack Obama to “screw with birthers.” And one of them is a dead ringer for the document released by the White House.
- Then there’s the question of why the right-hand margin of Obama’s official Hawaii birth certificate includes the very same tell-tale scribblings found in a clearly fraudulent document posted on the Internet about a year ago – a document that alleged he was born in Kenya.
- Then – reminiscent of the blogger analysis that sacked Dan Rather for trying to pass off a document clearly created in the age of computers as a decades-old typewritten record – two Web document experts reveal various anomalies in the Obama birth document, including a trick typewriters are incapable of performing.
- Daily, more evidence surfaces that the long-awaited Obama “long-form birth certificate” is fake.
Prior to the release of “Where’s the Birth Certificate,” conscientious Americans have had basically two choices:
- Believe that their president, Barack Obama – after years of ignoring the millions of citizens who, according to repeated polls, doubt his official nativity story and just want the truth regarding his birth, his past and his loyalties – has simply been playing games with the public and hiring lawyers to block release of his birth certificate, only to do it now, after years of needless stonewalling.
- Believe there may have been a real reason Obama adamantly refused to release his birth certificate all these years – meaning he had something real to hide and still does. And that perhaps the latest birth certificate, a copy of a copy of a document, posted on the Internet like the last one, is fraudulent.
Since neither choice is very palatable to most Americans, the release of Jerome Corsi’s “Where’s the Birth Certificate” will present a third choice: the sure understanding that, based on the U.S. Constitution and the framers’ original intent, Barack Obama is not qualified to be president of the United States.
Get your copy of Jerome Corsi’s long-awaited, already-No. 1 blockbuster, “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President.”