Journalists. We pay them well, we rely on them to inform us, they’re the “filter” through which most of us see and understand our world.
But there’s a problem – a very big problem. Today, an overwhelming number of “mainstream” journalists, rather than serving the traditional role of the press as professional truth-tellers, have shifted 180 degrees in their mission, to become – as July’s sensational Whistleblower issue proves – “ANTI-JOURNALISTS.”
The subtitle says it all: “Not only do they refuse to report the truth – they attack you if you do.”
As this groundbreaking issue shows, America’s establishment press has progressed way, way beyond “liberal bias.” It has morphed into a virtual branch of government, an unofficial “propaganda ministry” for the establishment elite. As such, it thrives – along with the increasingly aggressive “media watchdog” groups like Media Matters – on attacking those who dare to speak the truth or ask unwelcome questions.
And little wonder: As “THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS” documents, none other than leftwing billionaire George Soros is now linked to – are you ready for this? – more than 30 major news organizations in the United States. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of this amazing issue.
Highlights of “THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS” include:
- “The Fifth Estate” by Jack Cashill, on the new phenomenon of “anti-Journalism in the Age of Obama”
- “Terrorist helps Obama write famous book – reporters shrug” – on how the media steadfastly ignore overwhelming evidence that domestic terrorist and Pentagon bomber William Ayers crafted Obama’s iconic autobiography, “Dreams from My Father”
- “The White House propaganda ministry” by Art Moore, exposing Obama’s new in-house “rapid-response team” tasked with combating news coverage critical of the president and his policies
- “Looking for hate in all the wrong places” – exploring the vexing question: When leftists publicly beg for the brutal death of George W. Bush and Rush Limbaugh, why do reporters turn around and attack Sarah Palin for supposedly “violent speech”?
- “Obama, the press and the filthy joke syndrome” by David Kupelian, a shocking exploration of the disturbing mindset of America’s elite media
- “The shameful state of U.S. journalism” by Joseph Farah, who illustrates just how far from classic journalistic standards the “big media” have now fallen
- “Over 30 major news organizations linked to George Soros” by Dan Gainor, an eye-opening and comprehensive look at the leftwing billionaire’s vast media tentacles
- “Soros group steps up war on Fox News Channel” by Aaron Klein, on the latest campaign aimed at hurting the leading cable news network
- “MoveOn.org admits it ‘hacked’ Fox News” by Aaron Klein, exposing an audacious smear attempt
- “A legacy of media fraud” – classic examples of extreme “mainstream media malpractice” over the years
- “Reporters told: Don’t say ‘illegal immigrant’” by Bob Unruh, on one journalism organization’s call for a total purge of the term – since it might be “offensive to Latinos”
- “Let’s not offend terrorists, either” – on journalist groups’ efforts to convince reporters not to use the words “Islamic” or “terrorist” when describing Islamic terrorists
- “Reuters cropping knives out of photos of Palestinians?” by Chelsea Schilling, exploring evidence that the giant wire service repeatedly edited images to improve the depiction of pro-Muslim ‘peace activists’
- “Let them eat birth certificates” by Diana West, on what happens when a free press morphs into a propaganda ministry
- “Ridicule from all sides” – how both liberal and conservative media routinely mock coverage of the issue of Obama’s constitutional eligibility
- “CBS reporters plotted hit piece on GOP candidate” by Aaron Klein, on how an inadvertent cell phone message proved a mainstream “news team” was scheming to find a “child molester” they could associate with a conservative politician they opposed
- “The new citizen journalist and the media revolution” by David Kupelian, on how the future of American journalism is shaping up to be radically different from its past – and that’s a very good thing.
“Maybe we should just call today’s mainstream press ‘the George Soros media,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “No matter how much you think you understand the state of journalism today,” he added, “you really have no idea how subversive and destructive it is without reading ‘THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS.’ Even I was shocked by some of what is revealed in this issue of Whistleblower.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get the Emmy-winning DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.” Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America’s founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, “A More Perfect Union” dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower.)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “INFLATION NATION: A layman’s guide to America’s coming monetary destruction – and how to survive it.” As this extremely important Whistleblower report documents, the engines of inflation are being powerfully stoked beneath the troubled American economy. The dollar is being devalued before our eyes, the great middle class’s savings and investments are being progressively stolen, and prices are rapidly rising on food, energy and other essentials.
“This is a very important and consequential issue of Whistleblower,” says Kupelian. “It’s not just interesting and informational. It’s crucial. It will prod you to action. The fact is, the consensus of real experts – as opposed to government propagandists and ‘mainstream media’ financial cheerleaders – is that inflation looms large in America’s future. Thus it’s essential that each citizen and family be prepared.” (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “A More Perfect Union” and “INFLATION NATION.”
But in addition, you’ll get the book Glenn Beck insists is the very first book Americans should read if they want to restore their nation to greatness – “The 5,000 Year Leap” by W. Cleon Skousen. The author explains in crystal clear, concise terms all that came together to create a nation that literally accomplished a 5,000-year leap in progress. Skousen covers in detail what went into the design of the U.S. Constitution, highlighting the original sources for the principles that inspired the United States, and showing how the Founders developed these principles from the studies of Cicero, Locke, Montesquieu and Adam Smith.
As “The 5,000 Year Leap” proves, it was because of the free-enterprise system that America produced such astounding inventions and ideas, from jet propulsion to the doubling of life expectancy. Within this narrative of success, Skousen weaves the story of America as a Christian nation, guided by divine providence and created for the liberty and rights of mankind. “The 5000 Year Leap” gives the reader a greater understanding of the origins of the United States of America, the consequences of deviating from the principles on which it was founded and all the characteristics that make this nation what it is today. (A $19.95 value – FREE!)
These special free book and DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the July issue, “THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to prepare for the upcoming launch of a major new upgrade to Whistleblower, the magazine’s hardworking staff is taking a rare production break, so there will be no August issue. All Whistleblower subscribers will, of course, receive a full 12 issues, and all subscription expiration dates have already been extended one month.