The federal government did its stimulus thing, and now it’s broke. It gave the money to greedy, stupid, politically well-connected bankers, the most incompetently run car company in the country, a bunch of political cronies and the most nearly bankrupted state governments, which voted, of course, Democrat.
The stimulus didn’t work – because it stimulated nothing but political payola and business as usual. Now the money is gone and the stimulus with it. The euro is tanking – and don’t think the Federal Reserve isn’t going to try to bail out those banks as well. It is, and the result will be the same as over here.
- The banks – who got all the money – are only loaning to people who don’t need it. Zero business growth.
- The Environmental Protection Agency is going full bore to force businesses overseas to China and India. Zero business growth.
- Union thuggery is running rampant, and the Obummer administration is trying to force companies to unionize if they want to expand. Zero business growth.
- The Justice Department is blatantly corrupt – and everybody knows it. Zero business growth.
- Obummer is in so far over his head with his crony community organizing and communist wannabeism that even he doesn’t know what country he was born in. Zero business growth.
Businesses don’t hire employees they don’t need because of tax breaks. They hire people to make products or perform services that someone else is willing – and able – to pay for. Too bad for us that Obummer and his Democrat-controlled Senate don’t know that.
The Republicans are nitpicking each other, death by 1,000 pin-pricks. They want to “cut back regulation” and “stimulate growth.”
They are brain dead. We want regulation dead. We want the agencies that spawned it dismantled. We want their gold-plated regulators and gold-plated retirements thrown out on the street to look for work in the private sector. We want the federal government cut back to what it was when John Kennedy took office.
We don’t want LBJ’s “Great Society,” because – well, it ain’t so great, is it? We don’t want multiculturalism, where America accommodates every voting pressure group known to man – except Americans. We want the melting pot, the great assimilation. America didn’t become America because of tribalism. America became America because of individualism and economic and political freedom. And we sure don’t need any more affirmative action (read discrimination against the best qualified), especially in the presidency.
Any takers for the Republican nomination for president?