It’s a selection of books like nowhere else in the world – and today only they are all yours at HALF PRICE or even less, some as low as 99 cents!
You won’t find better prices than these, so take advantage of the opportunity to enrich yourself – and also stock up for family and friends on your gift lists for the upcoming holidays.
But don’t delay: This is a one-day-only sale and it ends at midnight Eastern time tonight!
Here are just a few of the exciting titles waiting for you at the WND Books Sale:
Is Satan really alive and well?
The answer: He is.
Bad news for a world that operates virtually unaware of the oppression, depression and very tangible torment daily added to millions of lives by unseen spiritual forces and sources – often infiltrating through the portal of popular entertainment. As Christians, we too often play into the hand of Satan and his demonic hosts when we approach demonic warfare as a theoretical game or ‘curiosity’ rather than a life threatening conspiracy from the pit of hell.
The good news as presented by Dr. Karl Payne in the pages of his newly released book “Spiritual Warfare” is that through God’s Word and the effective use by Christians armed by God to be biblically clothed to combat the realms of darkness in the spiritual world – Satan is a defeated foe!
The author issues a provocative, biblically based challenge for all Christians, regardless of their denominational, ecclesiastical, or theological loyalties, to consider the subject of spiritual warfare in general and demonic warfare in particular.
The first printing of this most recent book from the best-selling author alive – Hal Lindsey – sold out in less than a month, and for good reason.
Going where others fear to tread, the “father of modern prophecy” answers:
- Why do most Muslims hate Jews?
- Why do Islamic fundamentalists hate the United States and call it “The Great Satan”?
- Why did Islamic terrorists sacrifice their own lives to kill Americans?
- Do Islamic fundamentalists have access to weapons of mass destruction?
- Could Islamic terrorists imperil the survival of the United States?
- What light does Bible prophecy shed on this?
- Does the Koran call for violence and conquest?
- And much more.
In a clear and eye-opening manner, Lindsey lays bare the complex roots of Islamic fundamentalism and its purpose to replace the Judeo-Christian world order with an Islamic world order. Addressing the issues head on, Lindsey reveals the enormity of the threat America faces and how imperative it is that every individual knows and understands this historic hatred and its repercussions.
Ballot box stuffers. Urban terrorists. Gangsters. President Barack Obama’s favorite community organizing group and former employer, ACORN, is all these things and more – and rumors of its death have been greatly exaggerated. The organized crime syndicate is alive and well, and planning to resurface before the critical 2012 elections.
In “Subversion Inc.,” investigative reporter Matthew Vadum traces the checkered history of the group and proves that the members of ACORN, and the thousands of wannabe offshoots it inspired, are foot soldiers in a long-running war on America’s free political institutions.
Have you ever wondered if it was possible to really simplify your life without giving away all your possessions, joining the Green Party, or taking up meditation? For too long, the terms “simplicity” or “simple living” have been associated with the far-left granola crowd.
Now a practical alternative is available. “The Simplicity Primer” addresses how to achieve a simple lifestyle from a concrete, conservative, no-nonsense, realistic standpoint. It offers guidelines for family life, finances, the workplace, health, relationships, spiritual life, home, recreational activities, and much more.
What if everything you’ve been told about women in America is wrong? What if what your college professors taught you – along with television, movies, books, magazine articles, and even news reports – have all been lies or distortions?
Enough, says Suzanne Venker, an emerging young author, and veteran warrior Phyllis Schlafly. It’s time to liberate America from feminism’s dead-end road. Cast off the ideology that preaches faux empowerment and liberation from men and marriage. While modern women enjoy unprecedented freedom and opportunities, Venker and Schlafly argue that this progress is not the result of feminism.
Venker and Schlafly provide readers with a new view of women in America – one that runs counter to what Americans have been besieged with for decades. Their book demonstrates that conservative women are, in fact, the most liberated women in America and the folks to whom young people should be turning for advice. Their confident and rational approach to the battle of the sexes is precisely what America needs.
If you want to take the right steps to prepare and protect the things that are most important to you – your family, your home, your financial future – then you owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.
- Learn how to prepare your family and home for any potential disaster – including flood, fire, hurricanes, tornadoes, and more.
- Protect against accidents that claim the lives of more than 100,000 Americans each year – accidents that the information in this book can help you prevent.
- Make your home or apartment more secure – and a less attractive target for burglars and home invaders.
- Make your valuables harder to fence or sell – and therefore less likely to be stolen.
- Protect your computer data and other personal information.
- Ensure that you have the records you need to collect on insurance claims in the event of a burglary or disaster.
- Avoid scams and rip-offs that could lead to financial disaster for your family.
- Help your loved ones avoid street crime.
- Protect your children from sexual predators – online and on the streets.
- Travel with confidence in backcountry and wilderness areas, and anywhere else in the world, with the full peace of mind that you are prepared to protect yourself.