Obamacare. Sky-high deficits. Crazy regulations. Even crazier White House “czars.”
If a contest were held to determine the most consistently immoral, perverse and unjust part of the Obama administration, the winner might not be any of the above.
Rather, as the October issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine reveals, the frontrunner would be – ironically – the U.S. Department of Justice, led by Attorney General Eric Holder.
“Under Obama and Holder, the Department of Justice has been transformed from the world’s preeminent law enforcement agency into one of the most corrupt federal bureaucracies in modern history,” says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “It has become, literally, a Department of Injustice.”
In “DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE,” you will learn how, as part of the Obama administration, America’s top law enforcement agency:
- is hiring only civil rights attorneys who are far leftists – in blatant violation of federal law and department policy – as proven by an astonishing analysis which found that of the 106 lawyers hired in 10 different sections of DOJ’s Civil Rights Division, every single one has a résumé filled with connections to far-left organizations, including the “Queer Resistance Front” and “Intersex Society of North America.”
- is risking a repeat of the easy-lending cycle that led to today’s catastrophic housing crisis and economic tsunami, by requiring banks to lower mortgage underwriting standards and approve loans for minorities with poor credit as part of a new crackdown on alleged “discrimination.”
- has threatened to prosecute CIA officers whose interrogation of terrorist operatives helped lead to the location and termination of Osama bin Laden, even as President Obama basked in glory for bringing the al-Qaida kingpin to justice.
- has implemented the scandalous “Fast and Furious” operation in which federal law enforcement personnel have been coerced into facilitating the purchase of thousands of firearms from U.S. gun dealers by people connected to ultra-violent Mexican drug cartels.
- is using the “Fast and Furious” scandal – which has already cost many lives, including that of a U.S. Border Patrol agent – as a pretext for imposing draconian new gun-control regulations on law-abiding, federally licensed U.S. firearms dealers;
- is attempting to gain early release for over 5,000 crack cocaine users in federal prison – largely because they are black.
- overruled the mostly African-American city of Kinston, N.C., whose residents had decided to get rid of the party affiliation of candidates in local elections. Obama’s Justice Department insisted that without the Democratic Party on the ballot, blacks just wouldn’t know who to vote for.
- aborted its already-successful prosecution of the most blatant case of voter intimidation in modern history perpetrated by nightstick-wielding members of the New Black Panther Party.
- sued the state of Arizona for passing an immigration law that mandated enforcement of already existing – but unenforced – federal border and immigration laws.
- is defying a key federal law, the Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as between a man and woman and prevents courts from using the Constitution’s “full faith and credit clause” to force recognition of same-sex marriage on all 50 states.
- is mandating that al-Qaida-trained terrorist Umar “underwear bomber” Abdulmutallab be tried as an American criminal suspect and not a foreign enemy combatant – thus allowing him to lawyer up and avoid the very questioning that has proven in the past to yield precious intel capable of saving thousands of lives.
And believe it or not, that’s just the beginning.
“DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE” also comprehensively documents Holder’s scandalous record of granting presidential pardons to 16 Puerto Rican terrorists during the Clinton administration; it lays bare his involvement in an effort funded by billionaire George Soros to push for a new, “progressive” U.S. Constitution; it shows how Holder decided, over the objections of federal prosecutors, not to prosecute Council on American-Islamic Relations co-founder Omar Ahmad for funding terrorists; it details his infamous Clinton-era pardon of international criminal Marc Rich; and much more.
“What would the press and Democratic members of Congress be saying about scandals of this magnitude,” asks WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah, “if they were the handiwork of George W. Bush? Do you think there would be any hesitation to call for impeachment, trial and conviction? Can you even imagine that scandals like this would not be at the top of every news report day after day after day? Neither can I.”
Adds Farah, “In fact, I believe people would be on their way to prison for the crimes and cover-ups that have been perpetrated by this administration. And that’s exactly what Americans should be demanding right now.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll receive one of the hottest books in the country right now, “Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department” by ex-Justice Department attorney J. Christian Adams.
A five-year veteran of the DOJ and a key attorney in pursuing the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, Adams recounts the shocking story of how a once-storied federal agency, the DOJ’s Civil Rights division, has degenerated into a politicized fiefdom for far-left militants, where the enforcement of the law depends on the race of the victim. Adams reveals:
- The inside story of how the Obama DOJ spiked the voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party – and the Panthers’ little-known public appearance with Obama
- How the Obama administration changed DOJ hiring policy to ensure radical leftists would dominate the Civil Rights Division
- The Obama DOJ’s bizarre agenda, from insisting on kids’ rights to attend school dressed as transvestites, to litigating for teachers’ rights to take paid vacations to Mecca
- How the DOJ has repeatedly sided with political bosses who flagrantly disenfranchise entire communities of white voters
- Why the DOJ’s fixation on racial grievance threatens the integrity of the 2012 elections
This searing indictment of government malfeasance unveils the astonishing political extremism and outright lawlessness that now infects one of the government’s most powerful agencies. With everything from civil rights laws to America’s voting system at risk, J. Christian Adams sound the alarm on a gathering threat to our nation’s future. (A $27.95 value – FREE!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece – schools, media, churches, and now government.” The same ‘ism’ Americans fought to contain overseas – whether called Marxism, socialism, or progressivism – has been slowly infiltrating and subverting America for decades. The final piece of the puzzle, the federal government, fell into leftists’ hands like a ripe piece of fruit in November 2008. This widely acclaimed issue of Whistleblower ends the charade once and for all. (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department” and “STEALTH ATTACK.”
But in addition, you’ll get the huge best-seller “Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When the Government Breaks Its Own Laws” by Judge Andrew Napolitano.
The outspoken and wildly popular Fox News commentator uses his vast experience and expertise to expose the rampant misuse and dangerous abuse of power in America’s criminal justice system.
In this alarming book, Judge Napolitano makes the solid case that there is a pernicious and ever-expanding pattern of government abuse in America’s criminal justice system, leading him to establish his general creed: “The government is not your friend.”
As an attorney, law professor, commentator, judge, and now a successful television personality, Napolitano has studied the system inside and out, and his unique voice has resonance and relevance. Whether in the big, headliner criminal cases or in the thousands of small-town trials no one ever hears about (but should), the police, prosecutors, politicians, judges, and machinery of government are inexorably grinding away at the individual liberties guaranteed to all Americans by the Constitution.
Napolitano sets the record straight, speaking frankly from his own experiences and thorough investigation, and reveals how government agencies will often arrest without warrant, spy without legal authority, imprison without charge, and kill without cause. (A $14.99 value – FREE!)
These special free book offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the October issue, “OBAMA’S DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).