- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott first exposed President Obama’s “extremist ties” in their 2010 New York Times best-seller, “The Manchurian President.”
Now the investigative reporters are divulging some details about their tightly guarded upcoming sequel, which exposes the radical socialist network that seized political power, shaped Obama’s presidential agenda, and threatens the very future of our country.
To boot, the book even unmasks the radicals behind the Occupy Wall Street movement.
“Red Army: The Radical Network that must be defeated to save America” hits bookstores October 25.
The book is being billed as a monumental exposé of the U.S. progressive establishment – from the lawmakers to the think tanks to the major personalities – alleging socialist designs in one of the most extensive investigations into the American radical left ever to be published.
“Red Army” contains major scoops including the radical origins of Obamacare finally revealed; and how stimulus money funded a Bill Ayers’ education initiative!
Plus, how the largest socialist group in the world quietly founded the Congressional Progressive Caucus and other progressive congressional groups.
The book also exposes the radical nexus behind the Occupy Wall Street movement and their true intentions, according to the radicals’ own documented ideology, of generating economic crisis and financial gridlock.
Other targets of the book include Nanci Pelosi, Harry Reid, George Soros, the SEIU, AFL-CIO, and a who’s who of progressive politicians, activists and think tanks.
The radical left is in such a huff about the tightly guarded book that one activist just put out a review in the New York Review of Books asking readers to not purchase the book.
The reviewer, Michael Tomasky, is a member of the controversial progressive JournoList and is himself exposed in the very “Red Army” book he reviewed.
“I can’t in good conscience recommend that anyone read ‘Red Army’ except perhaps the president,” Tomasky wrote.
Still, Tomasky conceded, “If the author’s past success is any indication, ‘Red Army’ will be read by hundreds of thousands.”
The book exposes how a nexus of radical socialist groups have seized political power, shaped Obama’s presidential agenda, and threaten the very future of our country.
Some highlights from “Red Army”:
- The existence of a powerful “Marxist-socialist” bloc in Congress (explicitly formed as an arm of the Democratic Socialists of America) and how it is behind legislation in areas that affect all Americans, including the complete socialization of health care and comprehensive immigration reform, which, the book exposes, seeks to change the very nature of the American electorate.
- The book exclusively reveals the radical origins of Obamacare and exposes the shocking misinformation campaign behind Obama’s economic policies, discussing the crafting of the massive “stimulus” legislation, as well as his plans for future economic “reform.”
- In two chapters that every American must read, entirely new information is laid bare on the left’s unprecedented assault on our already over-liberalized education system.
- The multipronged policy offensive aimed at disarming America by emboldening our enemies within and without, spurning traditional allies, subjecting us to the authority of foreign tribunals, and systematically dismantling the U.S. military.
- How elements of the news media not only collude with these radical groups, but are in some cases members of the very same extremist organizations they ought to be investigating.
From the book: “This radical network runs far deeper than the Obama administration and, if not stopped, will far outlast his presidency. From health care and manufacturing to immigration and environmental policy, Red Army documents how these radical groups are working to spread America’s wealth and transform the country into their vision of a socialist utopia.”
“Red Army” is published by Broadside Books, an imprint of Harper Collins.
Klein is WND’s senior reporter. He hosts Aaron Klein Investigative Radio on New York’s WABC Radio. He is a regular guest on Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Elliott is a New York Times best-selling author, researcher and historian.