While running for the presidency, Barack Obama made a mysterious and bizarre campaign promise.
He said that as president he would create “a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military, to advance his “objectives” for America.
The astonishing announcement, made July 2, 2008, to an audience in Colorado Springs, was ignored by virtually the entire media – except WND. Nobody bothered to ask Obama specifically what he meant, or how he could possibly assemble and fund such a massive civilian army, or why – and he never spoke of it again.
Fast-forward to late 2011.
“President Obama, this is your army! We are ready to march! Let’s take these son-of-a-b*tches out …!”
That was Teamsters union president James Hoffa, addressing a large Labor Day rally at which Obama also spoke, proclaiming brazenly what leftist radicals have long understood: America’s largest labor unions – especially the huge government employee unions like the 3-million-member National Education Association and 2-million-member Service Employees International Union – provide battalions of ground troops in the ongoing war to “fundamentally transform” America into a socialist utopia.
“But wait,” you might ask. “I know most unions lean left, some engage in street tactics and their dues strongly support Democrats. But what about Obama’s statement that his civilian army would be ‘well-funded’ by the government?”
As the scathing November 2011 issue of Whistleblower proves, “OBAMA’S ARMY” is very large – and very well-funded.
In fact, from Day One the Obama administration has been generously “funding” the union army. From the General Motors bailout, which blatantly favored union workers, to Obamacare, whose burdensome new regulations don’t apply to many unions thanks to special White House waivers exempting them; from Obama’s early executive order requiring all federal agencies to accept construction bids only from contractors who agree to use union workers, to packing the D.C. bureaucracy with union officials – the Obama regime has been characterized by non-stop union payoffs, special treatment, insider access and blatant power grabs. All in return for their undying loyalty and service in “OBAMA’S ARMY.”
Today, in a ghoulish, inverted mirror-image of the tea party, Americans are witnessing the “occupation” of its major cities by thousands of demonstrators – instigated in part by top union agitators like the SEIU’s Stephen Lerner, and funded by leftist billionaire activist George Soros.
Highlights of “OBAMA’S ARMY” include:
- “Hoffa to Teamster ‘army’: ‘Take these SOBs out’” by Drew Zahn. Vice President Joe Biden later amped up Hoffa’s threats, calling opponents “barbarians” who had “declared war” on unions
- “Obama offers perks to college kids to join his ‘army’” by Chelsea Schilling, on youngsters earning credit for pushing “change” and working on advancing Obama’s agenda
- “Unions preparing for street chaos” by Aaron Klein, revealing how Obama-tied radicals are planning major disruptions in the coming election year
- “Union thugs still rely on intimidation and violence” by Art Moore, who shows that despite thousands of violent union incidents, only 3 percent end up in conviction
- “Tea party v. the Wall Street occupiers” by Joseph Farah, on the remarkable differences between the two groups
- “Largest U.S. union behind Mideast riots?” by Aaron Klein, on one labor group’s sordid ties to an organization targeting America’s anti-terror ally
- “How public employee unions really work” by Patrice Lewis, a simple primer on corrupt and fraudulent collective bargaining
- “Public-sector unions choke taxpayers” by John Stossel, on how politicians obtain union political support by granting government workers generous pensions and health benefits, leaving taxpayers liable for trillions in unfunded promises
- “Union gangsters” by Matthew Vadum – profiles in greed and obsession with power
- “Obamacare was tailored to benefit labor” by Bob Unruh, on how unions helped write the unpopular law – and then got themselves exempted from it
- “The Communist Party’s huge role in the U.S. labor movement” by Art Moore, on how union after union has deep roots in anti-American, anti-capitalist ideology
- “Ronald Reagan v. Hollywood’s labor unions” by David Kupelian, on how Reagan got his start in politics, and in fighting communism
- “Meet the extremist group in charge of teaching your children” by Phyllis Schlafly, exposing the National Education Association as far-left, anti-parent, pro-feminist, pro-homosexual
- “Hey, unions: There’s no free lunch” by Thomas Sowell, who shows how unions “specialize in siphoning off wealth created by others”
- “Chicago union chiefs get $56 million personal gift from lawmaker buddies” – just a little perk on the taxpayers’ dime
- “When private parties talk, unions protest” by Herman Cain, who assures readers, “This type of liberal lunacy and attempted intimidation is not going to work”
- “Even FDR was against public-sector unions” by James Sherk, a comprehensive look at why giving government employees collective-bargaining power is a major disaster
- … and much more!
“Every army has its generals, its politicians, its propagandists and
its behind-the-scenes chess-masters,” said WND Managing Editor David
Kupelian. “But in Obama’s army, who are the ground troops? This issue of
Whistleblower dramatically and definitively answers that question.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll receive a hardcover copy of Judge Andrew Napolitano’s sizzling new bestseller, “It is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom.”
“The United States of America was born out of a bloody revolt against tyranny,” says Napolitano. “Yet almost from its inception, the government here has suppressed liberty.” In his sixth book on the Constitution and human freedom, the popular Fox News host goes to the root of today’s problems, asking: “Where does freedom come from? How can government in America exercise power that the people have not given to it? What forces have collaborated to destroy personal freedom?”
In this back-to-basics on freedom, Judge Napolitano addresses hard questions:
“The Judge” provides readers with a sweeping explanation of natural rights and all the philosophical, religious and ideological principles that underscore the concept of human freedom. (A $24.99 value – FREE!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue, “BE PREPARED: An economic tsunami alert for Americans.”
While Americans are distracted by the noisy three-ring circus of politics, entertainment and national-security threats, beneath it all the greatest nation on earth is being drained, looted, bankrupted – or in Obama-speak, “transformed” – and every major indicator shows seriously chaotic times ahead.
Americans who have worked hard, obeyed the law, sacrificed, saved and invested so they could be secure in their old age are in real danger of being wiped out. Inflation, the intentional policy of America’s current political and financial ruling class, literally means the government is stealing your wealth – your substance – just as though it inserted a vacuum hose into your bank account and slowly sucked out the money every night when no one was watching.
If a tsunami alert sounded, everyone would move to higher ground. Consider “BE PREPARED” to be a tsunami alert – along with some advice on finding that higher ground. (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “It is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government is Wrong” and “BE PREPARED: An economic tsunami alert for Americans.”
But in addition, you’ll get the powerful and controversial new DVD documentary that reveals the new face of communism – yes, communism – in America, and how it is behind the ongoing movement to “transform” the greatest nation in history. It’s called “Agenda: Grinding America Down.”
According to the creators of the 93-minute documentary:
Ask almost anyone and you’ll hear, “Communism is dead! The Berlin Wall came down.” Though the word communism isn’t used anymore, this film will show the ideas behind it are alive and well. Join Idaho Legislator Curtis Bowers for a fascinating look at the people and groups that have successfully targeted America’s morality and freedom in their effort to grind America down. It’s a well documented AGENDA. (An $18.00 value – FREE!)
These special free book and DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the November issue, “OBAMA’S ARMY.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).