It reveals the shockingly subversive background and current associations of Barack Obama, including the key role of billionaire leftist George Soros – and today only, WND readers can get an autographed, hardcover copy of “The Manchurian President,” normally $25.95, for only $4.95 – a $21 discount! – but only until 10 p.m. Pacific.
Subtitled “Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists,” the book has made the New York Times, Washington Post, Amazon and Publisher’s Weekly best-seller lists.
The result of two years of intensive investigations into members of Obama’s inner circle as well as the president’s shadowy younger years, “The Manchurian President” also exposes a radical nexus outside the White House helping to craft key administration policy and legislation.
With nearly 900 citations, the title from WND senior reporter and WABC radio host Aaron Klein is the most devastating literary indictment of Obama’s administration. Klein’s co-author is historian and researcher Brenda J. Elliott.
Among the many finds of “The Manchurian President”:
- A coalition of extremists, including a founder of William Ayers’ Weather Underground domestic-terrorist organization, helped craft Obama’s “stimulus” bill.
- Obama’s health-care policy, masked by moderate populist rhetoric, was pushed along and partially crafted by extremists, some of whom reveal in their own words that their principal aim is to achieve corporate socialist goals and a vast increase in government powers.
- Extremists are among Obama’s “czars” and other top advisers. New information links top advisers Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett to communist activists. The book uncovers correspondence in which a communist confesses to mentoring and educating Axelrod and helping the top Obama aide to secure his first job. Obama then later worked with the same communist, the book finds.
- Evidence shows in 1995 Obama was a member of the socialist New Party, which sought to infiltrate the Democratic Party to ultimately mold it into a socialist-leaning organization. Perhaps more startlingly, the book reveals how New Party founders are currently helping to craft White House legislation.
- Copious research reveals more about Obama’s deep ties to Ayers, uncovering for the first time where and how Obama first met Ayers – and it is much earlier than previously believed.
- Important aspects of Obama’s carefully covered-up college years, with new details of his student career at Occidental College and later at Columbia University, are revealed.
- Obama’s associations with the Nation of Islam, Black Liberation Theology and black political extremists are also revealed, with extensive new information on the subjects.
- Obama’s deep ties to ACORN, which are much more extensive than previously documented elsewhere, are covered. The book also crucially describes how a socialist-led, ACORN-affiliated union helped facilitate Obama’s political career and now exerts major influence in the White House.
Save $21, get ‘The Manchurian President’ for only $4.95!
That’s right. Today only, you can save $21 off the cover price of “The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists.”
Until tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific, you can get your autographed copy of this sensational book for only $4.95 – by taking advantage of this special offer, exclusively from WorldNetDaily.
But wait – it gets better. There’s another part to this deal. When you order “The Manchurian President” for $4.95, we will also send you, FREE, three sizzling issues of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly magazine, Whistleblower.
Many readers consider Whistleblower to be simply the world’s best newsmagazine. Each issue focuses like a powerful laser on a single topic – from how to survive financial meltdown to understanding the secret agendas of America’s establishment elite – explored thoroughly, and with facts and insight such as you’ve never seen anywhere else. Recent issues include “SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Inside the mad, mad, mad, mad world of Obama’s czars,” “MEDICAL MURDER: Why Obamacare could result in the early deaths of millions of baby boomers,” “THE GREAT AWAKENING: How tea partiers are setting a new course for America,” “NARCISSIST IN CHIEF: Experts explain what makes Barack Obama tick” and “BLACK HOLE: The shocking truth about the U.S. economy – and what you can and must do.”
So, for $4.95 you get a signed copy of “The Manchurian President” by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, plus you get three sample issues of Whistleblower – in hopes, of course, that you will do what most people do, which is to become a long-term Whistleblower subscriber.
(This offer does not apply to current Whistleblower subscribers or those living outside the U.S. However, if you are already a Whistleblower subscriber, or if you want to subscribe now, we have an outstanding offer for you to check out!)
Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive “The Manchurian President” as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit or debit card will be charged the discounted annual renewal rate of only $39.95. (There’s no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don’t want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing [email protected] before the charge date printed on the renewal card you’ll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of “The Manchurian President” at this price per household. Offer good only in the U.S.)
Please note: If you like your three free Whistleblower issues and renew, when your Whistleblower subscription eventually expires, you’ll receive another renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically at the low prevailing rate by charging your credit or debit card. As always, there’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
“This is an amazing offer, one that sounds almost too good to be true,” said WND Editor Joseph Farah. “But it is true – our way of giving loyal WND readers a fantastic bargain, while at the same time introducing them to our monthly magazine.”
“I urge readers to take advantage of this special deal now, because it’s good for today only,” Farah added.
Order your autographed copy of Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott’s “The Manchurian President” for only $4.95! Special offer ends tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific.
If you prefer to order by phone rather than online, call our toll-free customer service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central.
Note: If you choose not to participate in this special promotional offer, you may order an autographed copy of “The Manchurian President” at a discounted price here.