Speaking of snakes, the world is mourning the loss of one reptile who had lunch one day at the wrong eatery during a photoshoot.
The boa constrictor was being handled in Tel Aviv by Israeli model Orit Fox, who, to put it mildly, has been surgically enhanced and was letting everyone know. But when Ms. Fox moved in for a kiss of the snake, the boa let her know that he was not her bosom buddy, and went to town on her chest.
The model was rushed to a nearby hospital and given a tetanus shot, but the snake wasn’t so fortunate, and died from silicone poisoning. And now you know … the breast of the story.
Something special in the air
I know there are times when all of us feel like we’re about to drop a bomb in our pants, but the Transportation Security Administration thinks babies might actually be carrying real explosives in their diapers.
A photo that emerged from the Kansas City airport shows TSA henchmen doing their best to get to the bottom of the matter.
|When children’s diapers get more explosive than usual.|