It remains, year after year, one of the most popular yet polarizing books on America’s raging culture war – praised as essential reading by Christian and Jewish leaders, while simultaneously being condemned, vilified, and even made the object of vicious legal persecution.
And right now – thanks to a special, first-time-ever Christmas offer – readers can get their very own copy of the 4-CD audiobook version of David Kupelian’s modern classic, “The Marketing of Evil,” read by the author, for only $9.99 – an unheard-of $15 discount off the normal $24.99 price!
“Listening to David read ‘The Marketing of Evil,’ one experiences a whole new dimension to this groundbreaking book,” says Joseph Farah, founder and CEO of WND. “This high-quality audio production delivers four-and-a-half hours of fascinating insight into exactly how our nation is being systematically turned upside down – and how we can turn it right-side up again.”
The book’s enduring controversy is reflected in over 250 Amazon reviews, some denouncing it as nothing short of evil itself:
- “A truly despicable book.”
- “This book is FILLED WITH ABSOLUTE LIES from cover to cover and has been written by a man with clear mental issues.”
- “This is the most radical rightwing political book out there, with an agenda of not just forwarding a political position, but overtaking all areas of society and replacing freedom and pluralism with fundamentalist reactionary totalitarianism.”
- “It is our solemn task as freedom-loving people of the world to prevent this hateful filth from spreading and infecting more minds. Do your countrymen a favor, and boycott this man’s work.”
Yet most of those Amazon reviews (almost 200 of which are 5-star) passionately praise the book as profoundly eye-opening and even life-changing:
- “Amazingly well written and researched, ‘The Marketing of Evil’ is the first book I literally could not put down.”
- “I finished ‘The Marketing of Evil’ over a month ago. It absolutely changed my life.”
- “Turn Big Brother off the big screen, and open this book. If you’re a Christian, it may be the most important book you own next to the Bible.”
- “The way Kupelian writes is phenomenal. … Give this book to everyone you know, you’ll thank me.”
In the audio clip below, from Chapter 4 (“Multicultural Madness: How Western Culture Was Turned Upside Down In One Generation”), Kupelian reveals the black heart of multiculturalism by focusing on the bizarre beliefs of the radical animal-rights movement and explaining why its leadership equates a human boy with a rat.
Why the radical animal-rights movement is so crazy
In this longer clip from the same chapter, Kupelian illustrates exactly how even the most toxic and destructive beliefs and behaviors are ingeniously sold to Americans using standard marketing techniques.
Marketing – from cigarettes to same-sex marriage
Kupelian is an award-winning journalist and author, and has served as managing editor of WND as well as its monthly newsmagazine Whistleblower since 1999. He has been featured on Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CBN, and numerous other TV and radio broadcasts.
For this audio recording, “The Marketing of Evil” was abridged and read by the author. Running time: 4 1/2 hours on four compact discs.
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER: Through Dec. 31, 2011, WND readers may purchase “The Marketing of Evil” 4-CD audio set at a tremendous 60 percent discount – only $9.99 instead of the normal $24.99!
Kupelian’s acclaimed sequel to “The Marketing of Evil,” “How Evil Works: Understanding and Overcoming the Destructive Forces That Are Transforming America,” autographed.
“How Evil Works” is also available as an audiobook on eight CDs.
You may also order by calling the WND Superstore’s toll-free customer service line at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM).