- WND - http://www.wnd.com -
Rush is wrong!
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 01/18/2012 @ 10:29 pm In Email to the Editor | No Comments
I am a lifelong Republican, but Rush Limbaugh is wrong on the GOP landslide or any GOP prez win because:
1. In 1980 Carter had a serious primary challenges from Anderson and Kennedy. Anderson even ran as a third-party candidate. No such challenge now.
2. Ohio has already overturned the over-reaching anti-labor law sponsored by the tea party.
3. Wisconsin will likely recall Gov. Scott Walker later this spring or summer.
4. Rush predicted Bush 41 would defeat Clinton and Perot in ’92.
5. Housing is picking up.
So, unless things change radically, prepare for disappointment.
Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com
URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/rush-is-wrong/
© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com.