- Text smaller
- Text bigger
John Maynard Keynes
Socrates: We are gathered here today at this Symposium to continue our dialogue from last week regarding the epic battle of ideas over the past 200 years. What is the difference between the transcendent ideas that uplift society and those corrupt ideas that damn society? We will discuss the remaining five famous writers and their most influential books and how these books have either elevated society to ascend the steps of Parnassus, or condemned society into the pit of Tartarus.
5. John Dewey: I was the leading progressive philosopher and activist for secular humanism in American society. I was a signatory on the Humanist Manifesto and ridiculed moral absolutes and traditional religion, especially Christianity. In 1916, I published my major work, “Democracy and Education,” where I with fanatical zeal promoted education atheism and a Marxist socialist paradigm in all of America’s public schools, leading to the deconstruction of Christian education and moral traditions.
Socrates: Dewey’s pragmatism defended the view that things understood as isolated from any relationship with the human organism could not be objects of knowledge at all. This idea essentially applied the atheist ideas of social Darwinism and the false doctrine “separation of church and state” to public education.
4. Alfred Kinsey: I was a zoologist at Indiana University who in 1948 published a study called “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male,” commonly known as The Kinsey Report. As a Darwinian evolutionist, to me humans were merely animals to be manipulated and experimented upon for the glory of science. My report included graphic descriptions of sexual activity by boys – even babies – and without any legitimate scientific proof I decreed that 37 percent of adult males had had at least one homosexual experience. My 1953 book, “Sexual Behavior in the Human Female,” also included reports of sexual activity involving girls younger than age 4 and suggested that “sex between adults and children could be beneficial.”
Socrates: Dr. Kinsey, your pseudo-scientific and perverse research in the 1940s and ’50s laid the foundation of the sexual revolution and the Women’s Liberation Movement that swept the United States in the 1960s and 1970s. Your counterfeit research has also led directly to the golden age of pornography, promiscuity, teen pregnancy and the spread of AIDS in the 1980s and ’90s. Ultimately, Dr. Kinsey, you ignored the responsibility that must accompany freedom, with disastrous consequences that still plagues culture and society to this day.
3. Mao Zedong: I was the leader of the Communist Red Army in the fight for control of China against the anti-Communist forces of Chiang Kai-shek before, during and after World War II. In 1949, I founded the People’s Republic of China, enslaving the world’s most populous nation in communism. In 1966, I published “Quotations From Chairman Mao” as a propaganda tool to dictate the “Cultural Revolution” and to force the Chinese Communist Party and Chinese society to bow to my ideological will, causing the deaths of tens of millions of my own people as collateral damage.
Socrates: Chairman Mao, your genocidal policies, Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution, killed millions of people and led to the present One Child policy, which between 1978 and 2000 has prevented between 250 and 300 million births, and between 1979 and 2011 has murdered over 400 million innocent little babies in China.
2. Adolf Hitler: I wrote “Mein Kampf” (My Struggle) as a prisoner for leading Nazi Brownshirts in the so-called “Beer Hall Putsch” where in 1925 I and my Nazi followers tried to overthrow the Bavarian government. In this book, I detailed my racist, anti-Semitic, apocalyptic vision for Germany and world domination, laying out a Nazi program pointing directly to World War II and the Holocaust. My book was a blueprint for the total genocide of all European Jews and a war against France to precede a war against Russia to carve out “lebensraum” (living room) for Germans in Eastern Europe.
Socrates: Herr Hitler, you began your Third Reich under the ambitious pretext to eradicate the societal ills of poverty. However, you soon designed a Nazi “Great Society” to cure all social problems. You ended with the Final Solution: the genocide of all those you believed were causing the problems (e.g., Jews, Catholics, Slavs, Poles, Russians, mentally ill, elderly, homosexuals). Hitler, you are a case study in the infernal ends to which the means of progressive policy, good intentions, utopia and liberal fascism always lead.
1. Charles Darwin: It was my 1871 book , “The Descent of Man,” where my evil ideas, pseudo-science, megalomania and virulent racism reached full bloom. I wrote:
At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous [i.e., most human-looking] apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.
Socrates: By the early 20th century, these 10 influential writers, including the five we discussed in today’s Symposium, were all atheists, humanists and materialists – in other words, doctrinaire liberal fascists. What is the anti-intellectual foundation and primary premise of each of these books? They all began with the humanist premise that mankind (not God) is the center of all things and the final arbiter of good and evil, reality and irrelevance.
Dear authors, let us collectively examine Gustave Doré’s revelatory etching of Satan as he arrives to earth to cause the downfall of Adam and thus all humanity. Who else but Satan, whom Jesus rightly called “the father of lies,” could ever conceive and propagate this collection of diabolical ideas and damnable books, which has caused America and the world to forsake humanity’s original dignity and glory in the Garden of Eden to descend into the bestial nature of Darwin’s racist natural selection and his genocidal survival of the fittest?