Joel Richardson shook up the world of Bible prophecy with his best-selling book, “The Islamic Antichrist.”
Now he is offering keen new insights into what’s happening in the Middle East, the rise of the 12th Imam and the real nature of the Mark of the Beast in a video series offered exclusively in the WND Superstore.
“The Return Is Near: Strategic Insights into the Most Important Moment in History” is a four-DVD package dealing with four themes:
- Understanding and reaching Muslims for Jesus: In this powerful session, Richardson identifies the key spiritual factors affecting Muslims today and how the believer is to respond. You will discover why Islam rejects God as a Father, why Islam rejects Jesus as the divine son of God and why Islam rejects the Jewish people as inheritors of God’s promises. You will also discover how to reach Muslims and win them for Jesus. Also discussed is a heretical movement quickly infecting the church called Chrislam and what we can do to stop its creeping influence.
- Understanding what’s next in the Middle East and how it will affect you: As revolutions, protests and riots continue to radically reshape the face of the entire Middle East, Richardson explains what will come next and how it will affect all of us. Through examining the prophecies of Daniel 8 and 11, Richardson shows how the unfolding events in the Middle East today are all talking place according to God’s divine plan. This session will thoroughly equip you to understand the region.
- Birth pangs in the news and the coming global earthquake: As massive earthquakes continue to shake the nations, few believers are aware that the Bible predicts a massive cataclysmic coming earthquake that will level every nation of the earth. When will this happen and what is the major event that will bring this about? By reviewing data from the United States Geological Survey, Richardson also shows how massive earthquakes are rapidly increasing in frequency, pointing to the soon coming of Jesus the Messiah.
- What you need to know about the 12th Imam and the Mark of the Beast: What do the leaders of Iran really believe about the end of the world and the destruction of the Jewish people? In this highly educational session, Richardson discusses the frightening Shi’a Muslim belief in a mysterious messiah figure known as the 12th Imam. Could the 12th Imam of Islam be the Antichrist described in the Bible? Or will the Antichrist emerge instead from the Sunni Muslim world? How does Islamic end time belief correspond to biblical belief? Also discussed in this session is the Mark of the Beast and Islam as well as the Mark of God and described by the prophet Ezekiel.
Catch up on all of Joel Richardson’s writings and video teachings in the WND Superstore collection:
- The foundation for all of his work begins with “The Islamic Antichrist,” in which he breaks new ground with this devastating account of the seemingly undeniable connection between the biblical Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi. The Bible predicts that in the last days a charismatic leader will establish a global following in the name of peace. The Quran also predicts that a man will rise up to lead the nations, pledging to usher in an era of peace. The man in the Quran is called the Mahdi, or Islam’s savior. However, the man in the Bible is the Antichrist. Could it be possible that they are one and the same person? In “The Islamic Antichrist,” Richardson exposes Western readers to the traditions of Islam and predicts that the end times may not be that far away. His book has stunned readers unaware of the striking similarities between the Antichrist and the “Islamic Jesus.”
- Richardson is also the co-author, with Walid Shoebat, of “God’s War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible.”
- “Islam and the Endtimes, Part 1″is a three-DVD package laying the groundwork for Richardson’s theories – all backed up by scripture overlooked by other prophecy teachers. The first session offers “An Introduction to the Islamic End Time Theory.” The second session is titled “The Return of Christ in the Old Testament.” The third session is “The Islamic Empire in the Book of Daniel.” The fourth teaching session is “The Theology of the Antichrist.” The final session is the Q&A covering a variety of topics.The followup video series is “Islam and the Endtimes, Part 2.” It offers more than six hours of teaching on the following topics: “The Post Tribulation Rapture”; “Who Are ‘The People of The Prince to Come?’”; “The Battle of Gog and Magog”; and “Identifying the Coming Beast Coalition.”
- You can save money by buying both of the above video teachings as a package in the WND Superstore – “The Islam and the Endtimes Bundle.”
- Lastly, there’s “Understanding the Times,” a four DVD package exploring the following: The singular unified message that is proclaimed from Genesis to Revelation, first by the prophets and then by Jesus and the apostles; Current events in light of biblical prophecy; Who or what is Mystery Babylon?
“I’ve been a student of Bible prophecy for more than 30 years and Joel Richardson has effectively challenged some of my most basic assumptions,” says Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND and founder of WND Books, which published “The Islamic Antichrist.” “You owe it to yourself to be challenged, too.”