Because WorldNetDaily has changed its name to WND, there’s big savings in store on all the classic and collectible WorldNetDaily logo apparel – and all the rest of the clothing merchandise in the WND Superstore – for a limited time.
You’ll find items here available nowhere else – true WND creations – including:
- WorldNetDaily.com T-shirts that will soon be collector items
- “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” T-shirts updated in red with this comment: “The REAL one!”
- LOL T-shirts incorporating the Obama campaign logo;
- “Free Press for a Free People” T-shirts;
- Gadsden Raglan baseball jerseys;
- “Don’t Tread on Me” hooded sweatshirts for those cold winter nights;
- “Don’t Tread on Me” T-shirts for men and for women;
- WorldNetDaily long-sleeve T-shirts;
- WorldNetDaily fleece zip sweatshirts.
“It’s all gotta go in the next few days to make room in our warehouse for new merchandise,” says Joseph Farah, founder of WND and the WND Superstore. “This is a sale you cannot pass up – likely never to be repeated.”
Check out all the clearance apparel items in the WND Superstore now. Customer service phone operators are available during business hours weekdays at 1.866.4WND.COM to answer any questions you may have.
The WND Superstore – it’s not just about books any more.