Everywhere you look, there it is again – staring you in the face.
The four-way traffic cameras at virtually every intersection. Police secretly attaching GPS tracking devices to citizens’ automobiles. Invasive TSA pat-downs and nude X-ray scannings – after first being required to raise your hands as though you were being arrested. Internet sites that track your online activities so thoroughly they almost seem to know what you’re thinking.
Did you know that the ordinary-looking white van next to you on the highway may house government agents peering at you via backscatter X-ray scanners? Or that Miami and several other U.S. cities are experimenting with drones to spy on their citizens? Do you know how easy it is to track your every movement through your cell phone?
Mesmerized by the amazing convenience and connectedness made possible by gee-whiz consumer electronics, most Americans don’t realize their world is rapidly coming to resemble the totalitarian society described by novelist George Orwell in “1984,” one characterized by universal surveillance.
In fact, as documented in the stunning March issue of Whistleblower magazine – titled “ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE” – in today’s America, “Big Brother is watching in ways Orwell never dreamed.”
“ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE” comprehensively documents how Americans today face unprecedented attacks – from all directions – not just on their privacy, but on their liberty. Contents include:
- “One nation under surveillance” by Joseph Farah
- “Government peering at you with X-rays on the highway” by Michael Carl, revealing what’s really inside that plain white van
- “‘Big Mall’ watching your every move,” showing why shopping-mall managers are boasting, “We can see, like migrating birds, where people are going to”
- “Government eyes turning bugs into spies” by Steve Elwart, on how new micro “drones” – actual real-live insects – are being outfitted with tiny cameras and microphones
- “Schools electronically spy on fat kids.” Imagine your child wearing a special electronic monitoring bracelet that transmits his physiological data back to some school official – all without your knowledge or consent
- “How dictators get our latest surveillance technology” by David Kupelian, on a special product show nicknamed the “Wiretappers’ Ball” where virtually anybody from any nation can purchase products that allow users to track hundreds of cell phones at once, read emails by the tens of thousands, and much more
- “Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites” by Aaron Klein, on regulatory “czar” Cass Sunstein’s audacious campaign to have government agents surreptitiously go online to “undermine” viewpoints with which they disagree
- “What feds can learn from Egyptian Internet control” by Chuck Norris, on the Obama administration’s unpublicized but relentless quest to regulate cyberspace
- “Why Google will soon know more about you than your wife does”
- “Some Americans ‘likely’ to get cancer from airport scanners” by Jerome Corsi, on top experts who say those X-ray scanners are not as safe as the government claims
- “Experts warn RFID risks outweigh benefits” by Phil Elmore, who reveals how ubiquitous radio frequency identification is becoming in our lives – at the expense of our security
- “‘Stingray” can find you by tracking your cell phone,” on a high-tech device police use to track you by impersonating a cell-phone tower – and the coming Fourth Amendment court battle it is causing
- “Breathalyzer tests for school kids?” by Bob Unruh, on a school district that forced an innocent girl to take a police sobriety test without even notifying her parents
- “Court to government: Hands off babies’ DNA!” on how one state’s ruling has given privacy advocates a big victory in their fight with government
- “Woman sues state over mandatory ‘mark of the beast'” by Bob Unruh, on one citizen’s challenge to government’s demand for biometrics to obtain a driver’s license
- … and much more!
“This issue of Whistleblower will shock you. It will scare you,” says WND editor, founder and CEO Joseph Farah. “It will make you see the world in a whole new light.”
In fact, adds Farah, “This is one of the most important issues of Whistleblower we have produced in the last 10 years. It’s a keeper. It’s a reference tool. It’s an issue you will want to share with family members and friends.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get a copy of one of the most eye-opening, forward-looking and controversial DVD documentaries of our time, titled “Trans-Humanism: Destroying the Barriers” by Ken Klein Productions with Thomas Horn.
Documenting the opening of a bizarre scientific “Pandora’s Box,” the filmmakers reveal that behind closed doors, researchers have breached the genetic codes that separate the individuality of animal and plant species.
Everyone knows, for example, that in the area of food production, new hybrid plant species have been scientifically engineered, with their derivative products commonly appearing on supermarket shelves. But quietly, for two decades, scientists have taken the knowledge of genetic engineering to a frightening new level, merging animal DNA with human DNA, creating the potential and unthinkable reality of super-human, non-human entities. You read that right.
These developments, along with their looming and terrible consequences, held back from the public eye, are exposed in this important and sobering new documentary.
“Trans-Humanism: Destroying the Barriers” blows the lid off a secretive area of technology where science may indeed be going way too far. (A $24.91 value, yours FREE when you subscribe!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION.”
The practice of ignoring, distorting and perverting the Constitution has today become a high art. It is, in fact, literally the modus operandi of Barack Obama’s presidency. In a relentless campaign to “transform America” from history’s most successful constitutional republic into a huge entitlement society based on all-powerful central government and massive wealth “redistribution,” Obama and his administration have shredded the Constitution in every conceivable manner.
“President Obama is America’s Captain Ahab,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “He’s steering the ship of state toward destruction, without regard to the reliable compass of the Constitution. He maniacally pursues his obsession to transform America into a European-style welfare state, seemingly oblivious to the fact that European welfare states are currently imploding all around us, one after the other, descending into bankruptcy, chaos and anarchy. This issue of Whistleblower documents the disgraceful – and impeachable – extent to which Obama acts with utter disregard for the Constitution he swore a solemn oath to uphold.” (A $7.50 value – FREE when you subscribe!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive “Trans-Humanism: Destroying the Barriers” and “THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the March issue, “ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).