WASHINGTON – The cherry blossoms are in full bloom here in the nation’s capital, meaning one thing – it’s time for the WND Superstore’s Spring Clearance Madness sale where you will save up to 80 percent on select books, CDs and DVDs.
Among the selections:
- “When Hell Was in Session” by Admiral Jeremiah Denton – a classic story of heroism, torture, imprisonment, barbarity. It’s a classic Vietnam War story, updated recently with a new edition from WND Books in which the author recounts his return home, his experience in the U.S. Senate and his fight to free Central America in partnership with President Reagan.
- “Ride the Thunder: A Vietnam War Story of Honor and Triumph” by Richard Botkin (autographed) – Do you think you know all about Vietnam? Think again. This fascinating history comes alive like a suspenseful novel. And, unlike the war itself is remembered by most Americans, it’s got a happy and redemptive ending.
- Relive WND’s powerful three-day national “Taking America Back” conference in Miami with keynote speakers: Joseph Farah, Floyd Brown, Aaron Klein, Michael Farris, William Federer, Rick Scarborough, Molotov Mitchell and D.J. Dolce, Matt Barber, Alan Keyes, Jerome Corsi, Victoria Jackson, Michele Bachmann, Chuck Missler, Gary Demar, Jerry Newcombe, David Kupelian, Judith Reisman, RC Sproul Jr., Rusty Humphries and more.
- “The Origin of Species” by Charles Darwin – but this is not just any version. This low-priced 280-page treatment includes the original text, but also a 50-page introduction that reveals the dangerous fruit of evolution. It counters the claim that creationists are “anti-science” by citing numerous scientists who believed that God created the universe – scientists such as Einstein, Newton, Copernicus, Bacon, Faraday, Pasteur, and Kepler.
- “The Way of the Master” – volume 1– The complete first season of this engaging Christian TV show on evangelism, hosted by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. There is no better way to prepare to share your faith than to watch these shows.
- “Heaven Is for Real” – This is the bestselling book about a boy who died and came back to life with credible and sensational stories about meeting Jesus. Great for all ages.
- “Broke” by Glenn Beck– Packed with great stories from history, chalkboard-style teachable moments, custom illustrations, and Beck’s trademark combination of entertainment and enlightenment, “Broke” makes the case that when you’re traveling in the wrong direction, slight course corrections won’t cut it – you need to take drastic action. Through a return to individual rights, an uncompromising adherence to the Constitution, and a complete rethinking about the role of government in a free society, Beck exposes the idea of “transformation” for the progressive smokescreen that it is, and instead builds a compelling case that restoration is the only way forward.
- “The Inflation Deception” By Craig Smith and Lowell Ponte – In this book, monetary expert and executive Craig R. Smith and former think-tank futurist Lowell Ponte explain how the Inflatocracy took over our government. They offer three political and three financial ways to restore a free and prosperous America, and one personal way you can save your life savings and protect your family.
- “Schmoozing With Terrorists” by Aaron Klein (autographed) – Aaron Klein obtains unprecedented access to bring readers into the viper’s den of some of the most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world, traveling into hazardous terrorist zones and talking directly to the militants themselves about some of the most pressing issues today. You will laugh and cry reading this amazing book.