- Text smaller
- Text bigger
WASHINGTON – David Limbaugh launched his writing career at WND many years ago, went on to become a syndicated columnist and a prolific author.
His latest pull-no-punches title is “The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama’s War on the Republic,” and you can get it at a great price as one of the newest entries in the WND Superstore.
“When it comes to our prosperity, our freedom tradition, and our constitutional government, President Barack Obama has been the great destroyer – knocking down the free-market economy and principles of limited government that have made America the envy of the world,” says Limbaugh, the younger brother of talk-show giant Rush Limbaugh.
As the New York Times bestselling author documents in chilling detail in this book, the Obama administration has waged a relentless, nearly four-year-long war to transform our nation into a country where federal bureaucrats have more power over our lives than we do; where leftist crony capitalism dependent on government subsidies is replacing the real thing; where, in an Orwellian inversion of meaning, a savagely weakened national defense somehow makes us stronger and trillions in deficit spending on counterproductive government “stimulus” and welfare programs somehow makes us richer.
Limbaugh unveils the reality behind the administration’s rhetoric. In “The Great Destroyer” you’ll learn:
- The true costs of Obama’s crony capitalism scandals – it’s even worse than you think
- How Obama spends our economy into oblivion while relentlessly demonizing those who try to stop the bleeding
- How the Obama administration has repeatedly, almost systematically, violated the Constitution to achieve its goals
- How the Obama administration has empowered shadowy unelected bureaucrats to determine how we live, and the successes they already have in doing that
In irrefutable detail, Limbaugh, like a prosecuting attorney, makes his case that the Obama administration is a real and present danger to America’s future. There is no more comprehensive indictment of the Obama administration as it seeks re-election than “The Great Destroyer.” It is a book that every American worried about the future of our country must read.
If you’re ready to just have some fun – and tick off Obama-lovers, there’s a hot new bumper sticker in the WND Superstore that takes off on Obama’s admission that he actually ate dog meat during his Indonesia childhood.
It’s a very simple message: Dump the Dog-Eater.
As with all WND bumper stickers, it’s available in traditional adhesive form or magnetized for easy removal from car to car or file cabinet to file cabinet.
On a more serious note, the WND Superstore has added three versions of the new American Patriot’s Bible (King James Version):
- There’s the standard hardcover version
- There’s an elegant black leather version
- And there’s an attractive leather-look version
All three share the same great content. It’s the one Bible that shows how “a light from above” shaped our nation. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love America more. This unique Bible shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible and includes a beautiful full-color family record section, memorable images from our nation’s history and hundreds of enlightening articles which complement the historic King James Version Bible text.
- Full-color presentation and family record section
- 48 beautiful full-color insert pages including memorable images from America’s history
- The historic King James Version Bible text, large print
- •1,600 Bible pages (illustrated, two-color) with: 80 full-page articles, 70 half-page articles, 104 quarter-page articles, and 66 book introductions
- Index and concordance