There’s a resurgence in interest in the Hebrew roots of Christianity that is undeniable.
Everywhere one turns today, followers of Jesus (or Yeshua), are studying the scriptures through the eyes of those who wrote them under the inspiration of Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Some are rediscovering the Sabbath command. Some are questioning whether dietary commandments that preceded the Law of Moses apply to all believers. Some are digging for deeper meaning in original texts.
- “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment”: This is the No. 1 faith documentary at Amazon and has been since it was released by WND Films in March. It is a documentary companion to the No. 1 bestselling faith book of 2012, “The Harbinger,” by Jonathan Cahn. Only the WND Superstore offers you a money-saving bundle of the book and the two-hour DVD documentary. You can also purchase them individually.
- Jim Staley has emerged as one of the most gifted, young teachers in this area of Hebrew roots. His full collection of well-produced teaching videos are available now in the WND Superstore – and among the most popular. His work includes explorations of the mysterious “nephilim,” the Red Heifer, “The Case for the Covenant” and “Truth vs. Tradition.”
- Michael Rood has burst on to the scene with his bestselling video exploration of the real-life evidence for the Red Sea parting. But he’s got dozens of other lively and engaging video teachings in the WND Superstore available for your consideration.
- One of the most remarkable video productions ever done on the history of the Sabbath is “The Seventh Day,” narrated by Hal Holbrooke. If you ever want to understand how Christians came to worship on Sunday, this is the series for you.
- One of the best book on the same subject is the late Samuele Bacchiochi’s “From Sabbath to Sunday,” a scholarly work that remains a definitive and historical masterpiece.
- One of the best-selling books ever in the WND Superstore is “Shocked By the Bible” by Joe Kovacs, which explores many of these topics – subjects overlooked by the modern, American church.
- Is it time to rediscover God’s ancient time clock – along with the holidays that He set forth? You’ll want to see the video teaching series by Pastor Mark Biltz on “The Feasts of the Lord. Also of interest is his video collection called “Studies in Our Hebrew Roots.”
- You’ll also want to introduce yourself to Richard Rives and his collection of books and videos: “The Fervent Heat,” in which you will see what’s left of ancient Sodom and Gomorrah, “Time Is the Ally of Deceit” and “Too Long in the Sun.”
- Did you know the Book of Matthew was originally written in Hebrew? See the evidence for yourself in “A Prayer to Our Father: Hebrew Origins of the Lord’s Prayer.”
- Then there is “The Hebrew Yeshua vs. the Greek Jesus,” an enlightening study by Karite Jew Nehemiah Gordon.
- Looking for a basic introduction into the world of Hebrew roots Christianity? Here’s one for you. “Yeshua/Jesus,” an excellent DVD documentary.
Buy any of these products today and receive free a copy of “Yeshua: The Name of Jesus Revealed in the Old Testament.”