WASHINGTON – When delegates attending the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., in September arrive to nominate Barack Obama for a second term, they will very likely be surprised by a billboard waiting to greet them.
The prominent outdoor advertising promotes an explosive new book by New York Times best-selling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott that promises to blow the lid off of Obama’s secret plans for a second term.
The book is called “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed” – expected by WND Books founder Joseph Farah to be the biggest political book of the election year.
It’s based on investigative reporting into the specific proposals of Obama’s inner circle of advisers for the next stage of America’s fundamental transformation.
“If you think you’ve seen America radicalized and Alinskyized over the last four years, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” said Farah. “This is the only book this year that isn’t about Obama’s past performance, which we all know from first-hand experience. This is about what he will do if given the chance of a second term – based on the words and plans of those policymakers closest to him.”
Klein will also be in attendance at the convention along with most of the nation’s political media.
Likewise, those delegates and media attending the Republican convention in Tampa in late August will also be greeted by the billboard campaign.
But the public won’t have to wait until then to see what Klein and Elliott have uncovered. The book, scheduled for national release and a media tour beginning Aug. 7, is available now at Amazon and autographed at the WND Superstore.
The explosive book unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and much more.
“This book will be a game-changer in 2012,” predicts Farah. “Just as ‘Unfit for Command’ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004, ‘Fool Me Twice’ will ensure Obama serves only one term.”
While many are expressing general concerns over Obama’s future ambitions, “Fool Me Twice” lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obama’s upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major “progressive” groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership – the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
See what the book is about:
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second term plans uncovered in “Fool Me Twice”:
- An expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens via executive order and interagency directives linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol and plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and healthcare centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs;
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects ‘of substantial regional and national importance'” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments;
- A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Klein’s program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of “Red Army” and “The Manchurian President.”
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler at email@example.com or (530) 401-3285.