- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Are dark and sinister forces invading America’s culture?
Is occultism going mainstream as the Judeo-Christian culture deteriorates?
Is even the church being invaded by satanic influences?
The WND Superstore offers an abundant library to answer such questions as some believe the world hurtles inevitably to an imminent great deception.
You owe it to yourself, your family, your friends and your church to be on guard against these spiritual counterfeits and the attacks they present.
- “O God: A Dialogue on Truth and Oprah’s Spirituality” by Josh McDowell and Dave Sterrett: This book, presented in narrative form, provides an engaging and in-depth look at the controversial spiritual beliefs of one of the greatest media influences of all time: Oprah. Between “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” O Magazine and her national webinars on faith, millions are being exposed to Oprah’s splintered beliefs. As many exit the doors of traditional religion, the church of Oprah has become a viable alternative to a world looking for a savior – but without the strings. Christians and those of other faiths are asking the nagging question: “Where do Oprah’s teachings lead?” In “O God,” mega-bestselling Christian author and evangelist Josh McDowell teams up with Dave Sterrett, a gifted writer and popular speaker. Together, they provide a cutting-edge response to popular inquiries about Oprah’s spiritual teaching and the advice of the colorful teachers she promotes. “The danger is that while appearing to use Christian and inclusive language that at first seems similar to that of Christianity, Oprah teaches a message that is radically different and absolutely contrary to the true teaching of Scripture and historic Christianity,” McDowell and Sterrett warn.
- “2012: Paradigm Shift Special Edition” (DVD):On December 21, 2012, the world is supposed to enter into a New Age of spiritual enlightenment and awareness. This astrological chart cast for December 21, 2012, depicts the Yod – the finger of “God” – pointing to this new spiritual energy and spiritual healing. For the past several thousand years, mankind has been collectively yearning for a spiritual healing of the nations, a time when wars, hatreds and divisions will miraculously give way to peace, love and unity. New Age literature abounds with this message of hope and change. Authors teach that this idyllic new “Garden of Eden” will occur only after the New Age Christ is on the world scene, leading mankind into a most peaceful New World Order. This video examines some other cultural and spiritual expectations for 2012 and then presents the real point-in-history change which the Elite may have planned for December 21, 2012, a change known as the “Paradigm Shift.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ePz2o6Gjgo
- “Brotherhood of Darkness” + “Hope of the Wicked” (Bundle):These books are also available individually: Are secret societies controlling the world’s destiny? Why are powerful groups like the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers and others seldom if ever mentioned? Is there a grand conspiracy at work to move the world toward global government and a universal religion? The average person has been conditioned to reject any thought of such organizations. Very few of us have heard of the esoteric societies and arcane organizations that are discussed in this book. Their existence has been cleverly concealed from public scrutiny, but American surgeon and author Dr. Stanley Monteith reveals the amazing facts he discovered in his almost 40 years of international travel, research and tenure in South Africa. He reveals the identity of the mysterious forces behind the men who rule the world, and why some of our leaders have dedicated their lives to destroying our nation by bringing it under the control of a corporate elite designed to force us to surrender our national sovereignty. This story could change your life forever. It will change the way you look at the world and inspire you to join the spiritual battle that is currently being waged to determine the course of Western civilization. Meanwhile, in “Hope of the Wicked: Master Plan to Rule the World” by Ted Flynn, you will learn about the greatest deception in modern history. It explores the convergence on a global basis of multinational corporations, foundations and the political and sociological instruments of a one-world government to bring about a New World Order. The book is 550 pages with 82 photographs and 1,200 footnotes, with a strong historical basis to show that there is a global elite working to end the sovereignty of nations, to place all under the United Nations.
- “Burning Down ‘The Shack’: How the ‘Christian’ Bestseller Is Deceiving Millions” by James B. De Young: Millions have bought into the theology of Paul Young, whose book, “The Shack,” portrays God as a loving black woman. Similar changes in appearance were given to Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The story of pain and redemption then resonated with the public. But is Young’s worldview important? Is his theology that big a deal? James De Young thinks so. In fact, it’s so important that he’s written a compelling book challenge to “The Shack.” In “Burning Down ‘The Shack,'” De Young manages to shed important light on the implications of Young’s pluralistic faith and provides readers with a gripping counterbalance to the popular little volume that’s spent many weeks on the bestseller lists. Exploring the nature and character of God from Scripture, De Young concludes that it is necessary to proceed carefully with “The Shack,” lest important truths be skewed and even jettisoned. Without being confrontational, De Young makes the case that dangers can lurk under the foundation.
- “Forbidden Gates” By Thomas R. Horn and Nita F. Horn:While “Forbidden Gates” includes fresh insights for traditional, tried and true methods of overcoming darkness, it also unveils for the first time how breakthrough advances in science, technology and philosophy – including cybernetics, bio-engineering, nanotechnology, machine intelligence, synthetic biology and transhumanism – will combine to create mind-boggling game-changes to everything you have ever known about spiritual warfare. How so? In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human. An international, intellectual and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism intends the use of genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence and nanotechnology (GRIN technologies) as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring and even perhaps, as Joel Garreau in his bestselling book “Radical Evolution” claims, our very souls. The technological, cultural and metaphysical shift now under way unapologetically forecasts a future dominated by this new species of unrecognizably superior humans, and applications under study now to make this dream reality are being funded by thousands of government and private research facilities around the world. As the reader will learn, this includes among other things rewriting human DNA and combining men with beasts, a fact that some university studies and transhumanists believe will not only alter our bodies and souls but could ultimately open a door to contact with unseen intelligence. As a result, new modes of perception between things visible and invisible are expected to challenge the church in ways that are historically and theologically unprecedented. Without comprehending what is quickly approaching in related disciplines of research and development, vast numbers of believers could be paralyzed by the most fantastic – and most far-reaching – supernatural implications. The destiny of each individual – as well as the future of the family – will depend on their knowledge of the new paradigm and their preparedness to face it head-on.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnMEntteqk
- “The Great Deception: Recognizing the Voice of the Enemy”(DVD): “We’ve all said ‘God speaks to me,’ but when was the last time you acknowledged and admitted when the enemy was speaking to you? In this remarkable new teaching, Pastor Jim Staley explains that the enemy speaks to us just as much as Yahweh does. But here’s the problem: if you don’t know how to recognize the voice of the enemy, it is VERY possible that you might interpret his voice as your own thoughts … or worse, the voice of God Himself. What happens if we simply say “The only enemy we have is ourselves” or “Satan doesn’t exist” or “True believers cannot be influenced by evil spirits”? You’ve heard the old saying, “The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he didn’t exist” … that just so happens to be more true than most Christians want to believe! 2 Corinthians 4 refers to this as being blinded by the “god of this age (HaSatan)”. Ever wonder why Paul tells the church at Thessalonica to “rejoice always and pray continually” (1 Thes. 5:16-18)? It is because we are being attacked continually in the spiritual realm. All day. Every day. And most of us don’t even know it! If we are to rejoice always, even in the face of spiritual attacks, we need some practical applications for being more “spiritually equipped.” In this DVD, Jim shares the keys to unlocking the enemy’s plans by explaining how to RECOGNIZE the frequency of the enemy, REJECT his voice, REBUKE him, REPENT for submitting to that voice, RETALIATE through prayer and ultimately RESTORE your temple!
- “The Light That Was Dark” by Warren Smith: “The Light That Was Dark” is a sober warning to the world and the church. Author Warren Smith learned some hard lessons as a spiritual seeker. Concerned that today’s church is being seduced by the same false teachings and the same false Christ that drew him into the New Age, Smith shares his story. … “Led down a yellow brick road by pied piper spirits, I had, with the best intentions, landed in a metaphysical New Age where the Christ proclaimed was not the real Christ at all. A well-orchestrated and exquisitely timed series of supernatural synchronistic experiences had convinced me that my involvement in alternative spirituality was ‘meant to be.’ Following the signs and wonders of deceptive spirits, I had jumped through my spiritual hoops with almost flawless precision. … As Joy and I had unknowingly plugged into the spirit world, we never realized that most of the voices we were listening to were part of the deception the real Jesus had warned about.” Smith’s personal account of spiritual deception reveals the subtleties of the New Age movement and warns readers to use discernment in their pursuit of spirituality.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTgQ8zs4go
- “The Submerging Church” (DVD) by Joseph Schimmel: What are Emergent Church leaders teaching that has so many of our current generation tuned in to their “doctrine,” but tuned out to Holy Scripture? How have Emergent leaders captured the hearts and minds of unsuspecting people all over the world, departing from many of the clear teachings, commandments and warnings found in the pages of the Bible? Often preferred to be understood as a “conversation” or a “friendship” rather than a church or organization, the Emergent Church components often place a high value on good works and social activism. Many call for diversity, tolerance and camaraderie among all religions and lifestyles as they modify and expand their teachings based on pop culture and social issues. Much of its doctrine rejects systematic Christian theology, the authority of Scripture and gospel exclusivity. Various strands of Universalism have also been subtly introduced, completely denying Jesus’ own words and warnings. There is often an emphasis on “here and now” theology rather than an eternal reality as set forth in Scripture. Emergent leaders have also opened the door to the New Age and Occult, teaching the practice of contemplative, monastic, meditative prayers and mantras, even partnering with New Age mystics, authors and teachers. Leaders exposed: Rick Warren, Brian McLaren, Tony Campolo, Rob Bell, Doug Pagitt, Tony Jones, Bono and more!
- “The UFO Conspiracy: Space Travelers or Demonic Deceivers?” (DVD) By Brian Barkley:Unidentified Flying Objects have been recorded in various forms since the creating of man: crudely drawn on Stone Age murals, chiseled in Egyptian stone, noted in the journals of ancients like Alexander the Great, even described in the ship’s log of Christopher Columbus. More than a stunning catalog of UFO photography, video and eyewitness recordings, hear startling scriptural evidence from noted scholars like Dave Hunt (“The Archon Conspiracy”) and I.D.E. Thomas (“The Omega Conspiracy”) which reveals the hidden truth about UFOs and the beings who operate them. This DVD also reveals what’s really behind the mounting reports of UFO sightings, face-to-face encounters and alleged abductions!
- “Antiquities Research Films Washington Bundle” (DVD Bundle): This bundle includes “Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings: The New Atlantis”: You will understand why Bush ordered the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, with the president’s own words providing the critical historic link to 1580! This video takes you back 425 years to the real origins of America, when Sir Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I in 1580 began to plan to create the most powerful nation in world history from the North American colonies. “Riddles in Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.,” will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world’s most powerful nation: America. Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation’s Capitol? Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic and Rosicrucian influence so prevalent as our Founding Fathers planned and began to implement the layout of America’s Capitol. “Eye of the Phoenix: Secrets of the Dollar Bill”: This high-quality documentary proves the following points about the two seals on the back of the $1 bill with clarity and precision: The two seals are Egyptian and Luciferian; The two seals were introduced by Freemasons in 1782; Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these seals to be placed on the back of the dollar bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic Nicolas Roerach.
- “Apollyon Rising 2012” By Tom Horn: Best-selling author Thomas Horn was awakened by the Lord at 2 a.m. in 2008 and sat straight up in bed. He had been wrestling with certain images and enigmatic information for years having to do with the beliefs of an occult elite pertaining to the return of a pagan deity, which many believe will rule a final earthly empire. The Bible identifies this personality as the Antichrist. Now things were making sense to Horn; world affairs, changes to U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a renewed focus on the Middle East, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Babylon, and he found it astonishing. The words, deeds, gestures and coded language of the world’s most powerful men were clearly pointing to an ancient, prophetic, cryptic and even terrifying reality. Even the best researchers of the Illuminati and veiled fraternities such as the Freemasons were never able to fully decipher is spelled out herein for the first time. The power at work behind global affairs and why current planetary powers are
hurriedly aligning for a New Order from Chaos is exposed. Perhaps most incredibly, one learns how ancient prophets actually foresaw and forewarned of this time. Horn believes this New World Order is very near. “Apollyon Rising 2012” Reveals for the first time: Unrecognized by the vast majority of peoples around the world is the greatest conspiracy of all time, sitting right in the open in Washington, D.C., and at the Vatican. It is an ancient, magical, talismanic diagram – the Lost Symbol – which waits it’s final use by the hidden, occult hand guiding the secret destiny of America toward the year 2012.
- “God’s Ghostbusters” by Thomas R. Horn: “God’s Ghostbusters: Vampires? Ghosts? Aliens? Werewolves? Creatures of the Night Beware!” Recently some 300 exorcists flocked to Poland for a week-long congress to examine the current fashion for vampirism the world over and the apparent connection between this fascination and a surge in demonic possession. This comes as the world is experiencing an explosion of ancient occultism combined with wicked fascination for ghosts and all things paranormal. The United States alone is reputed to be home to eight million practitioners of “the craft.” On college and high school campuses, vampires, werewolves and other “creatures of the night” are esteemed by young men and women who view them as cult icons with enviable mystical power. Churchgoers are enchanted by the darkness as well. An April 13, 2011, article on Stand at Truth Ministries, “Mysticism Infecting Nazarene Beliefs,” was preceded only a few days before by a Telegraph article describing how a “surge in Satanism” inside the church has sparked a “rise in demand for exorcists” within traditional religious settings. Why is this happening now? “God’s Ghostbusters” provides shocking answers in this collaborative work by Gary Bates, Chuck Missler, Gary Stearman, Thomas Horn, Nita Horn, Russ Dizdar, Donna Howell, Derek Gilbert, Sharon Gilbert, Michael Hoggard, Noah Hutchings, Terry James, John McTernan, Jeff Patty, Fred DeRuvo and Douglas Woodward.
- “Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repackaged” (DVD): Hosts Robert S. McGee and Caryl Matrisciana, author and occult researcher, show Rowling’s presentation of the following elements of witchcraft: Mother Goddess, evolution, reincarnation communing with the dead and spirit world, seasonal nature celebrations, sorcery, divination, spells, curses, meditation, occult symbolism, black magic, demon possession, dark aspects of witchcraft and more. Viewers will see how young readers today, more than any other time in history, have an abundance of occult resources easily available to them. They will learn how to answer difficult questions and clearly explain the Harry Potter series to their children, grandchildren and concerned friends.
- “Nephilim Stargates” by Thomas Horn: A myth from the history of every great civilization spoke of beings descending from heaven and using human and animal DNA to create giant offspring. Sound like science fiction? Actually, rabbinical authorities, Septuagint translators and early church fathers understood this as a factual record of history. Sumerians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, Hindus, American Indians and virtually all other civilizations wrote about it. You may be familiar with the “Nephilim” of Genesis 6. This passage could refer to the rebellion in heaven lead by Lucifer. A third of the angels followed Lucifer, becoming the infamous “fallen angels.” Many scholars agree that these fallen ones are referenced in Genesis 6. Some of these fallen angels lusted after women, descended to our planet and polluted the DNA of the human race, creating a race of gigantic, mutant hybrids. Not only is this story found in the Bible, but it is also recounted in historical documents such as the books of Enoch, Jubilees and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Thomas Horn explains that it was Satan’s plan to take God’s creation and remake it in his own image, while polluting the Messianic bloodline. But as related in Genesis 6, God stopped the plan by sending the flood to destroy most life forms on the planet. Satan, through this partnering of the Nephilim with women, polluted mankind’s DNA, and, according to extrabiblical sources, polluted many animals as well. Thomas Horn claims that this evil plan continues behind the scenes to this day. He refers to ancient historians, suggesting that they knew Bible passages that predict that the Nephilim will return when Iraq and Iran are invaded and destroyed. Is this prophecy about to be fulfilled? Is man, in his rush to play God through biological weapons, biotechnology and genetic manipulation, opening gateways to a supernatural unknown?
- “Not My Child: Contemporary Paganism & the New Spirituality” by Linda Harvey: Is your child about to embrace pagan spirituality? No? Think again, cautions Linda Harvey in “Not My Child: Contemporary Paganism & New Spirituality.” Casual occultism permeates youth culture, children’s media and classroom lessons. Kids are under spiritual assault even in some trendy youth groups. Discerning families want to understand how this “pop spirituality” differs from authentic Christian doctrine. Harvey points out how feminism, current social issues and compromised churches are contributing to the problem. What’s the significance of the sudden appeal of teen paganism, even witchcraft? Are fortune-telling and spell-casting just a new version of teen rebellion or a more sinister development? The author compares the modern version of ancient practices – “neopaganism” – to core biblical principles and exposes the flaws, including the gender and sexuality risks inherent in these radical new beliefs. The fingerprints of evil are all over what appears to be innocent packaging of youth activities and entertainment. But how can a parent keep from going crazy and saying “no” to everything? Certain children’s publishers and themes, and even various television characters, are more questionable than others. The whens, wheres and hows are covered with tips and encouragement for discerning families. The special role of a father is also highlighted.
- “Not Our Father’s Faith: How Doctrines of Demons Have Invaded the Church” by Bill Rudge: While the church was fast asleep, strange intruders pried open the back door and mysteriously crept in. They violated God’s sacred Church with ideas foreign to His Word. Encouraging believers to turn their hearts and minds away from sound doctrine, they promoted emotional experiences and strange phenomena more akin to ancient paganism than biblical Christianity. Through this straightforward and hard-hitting book, internationally known evangelist Bill Rudge sounds the alarm. Well researched and balanced, “Not Our Father’s Faith” illustrates how the occult has subtly penetrated modern houses of worship.
- “Once Mortal” (8-CD Set):On college and high school campuses the world over, vampires, werewolves and other “creatures of the night” are esteemed as objects of desire and idolized by young people who view them as cult icons with enviable mystical power. Law enforcers point to recent killings and attacks on people by individuals claiming to be vampires and werewolves. Recently a 19-year-old Texan claimed to be a 500-year-old vampire, broke into a woman’s home, threw her against the wall and tried to suck her blood! Another case involves a Florida teen who claimed to be a vampire/werewolf hybrid and together with four other young people beat a 16-year-old boy to death. Police have acknowledged she and the other suspects appear to be part of a vampire cult. Why is this happening? “Consider as an example popular youth-oriented magazines like Rolling Stone and their article ‘The Joy of Vampire Sex,'” says Tom Horn in his explosive series. “Look at the menage-a-trios on the magazine’s cover of three nudes bathed in blood with the promise to readers that vampires are ‘Hot. They’re Sexy. They’re Undead.’ Listing all of the related fan sites, music videos, magazines, television shows and movies currently dedicated to seducing a generation with sexual (or romantic) obsession with alluring demons-in-flesh would be daunting. These would have to include television shows like ‘Being Human,’ ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ and ‘True Blood,’ not to mention the hedonistic gay-themed program ‘The Lair,’ a series that plays nationwide on all major cable systems based on a vampire-run sex club.”
- “Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here” by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam:For more than 800 years scholars have pointed to the dark augury having to do with “the last Pope.” The prophecy, taken from St. Malachy’s “Prophecy of the Popes,” is among a list of verses predicting each of the Roman Catholic popes from Pope Celestine II to the final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign would end in the destruction of Rome. First published in 1595, the prophecies were attributed to St. Malachy by a Benedictine historian named Arnold de Wyon, who recorded them in his book, Lignum Vitæ. Tradition holds that Malachy had been called to Rome by Pope Innocent II, and while there, he experienced the vision of the future popes, including the last one, which he wrote down in a series of cryptic phrases. According to the prophecy, the next pope (following Benedict XVI) is to be the final pontiff, Petrus Romanus or Peter the Roman. The idea by some Catholics that the next pope on St. Malachy’s list heralds the beginning of “great apostasy” followed by “great tribulation” sets the stage for the imminent unfolding of apocalyptic events, something many non-Catholics would agree with. This would give rise to a false prophet, who, according to the book of Revelation, leads the world’s religious communities into embracing a political leader known as Antichrist. In recent history, several Catholic priests – some deceased now – have been surprisingly outspoken on what they have seen as this inevitable danger rising from within the ranks of Catholicism as a result of secret satanic “Illuminati-Masonic” influences. These priests claim secret knowledge of a multinational power elite and occult hierarchy operating behind supranatural and global political machinations. Among this secret society are sinister false Catholic infiltrators who understand that, as the Roman Catholic Church represents one-sixth of the world’s population and over half of all Christians, it is indispensable for controlling future global elements in matters of church and state and the fulfillment of a diabolical plan they call “Alta Vendetta,” which is set to assume control of the papacy and to help the False Prophet deceive the world’s faithful (including Catholics) into worshipping Antichrist. As stated by Dr. Michael Lake on the front cover, Catholic and evangelical scholars have dreaded this moment for centuries. Unfortunately, as readers will learn, time for avoiding Peter the Roman just ran out.
- “PopCulture Paganism: Wicca, Neovampirism and the Occult”(DVD): Paganism is quickly becoming the most influential ideology in both Europe and America as millions practice it worldwide. Many are still active members of the Christian church. The law of attraction, the power behind the secret is examined with a shocking conclusion! Research is brought to life with dramatic unmasking of its original author and ties to alchemy.This documentary explores an ever-growing hysteria focusing on the supernatural. The 21st century is undoubtedly marked by such blockbuster hits as the “Harry Potter” series and “Twilight Saga,” not to mention HBO’s wildly popular vampire series “True Blood.” What are the ties, if any, between our current infatuation with these otherworldly beings and the ancient beliefs of paganism? Have we fallen victim to the masquerade of pagan ideals? This film investigates the recent changes in society and a revival of ancient beliefs manifesting every year in the Nevada desert. With footage from the Burning Man to the celebration of the occultic festival of Saween, also known as Halloween, this film draws a comprehensive image of the impact of paganism on our culture. Recorded in Britain, India and the United States, this film brings together over 30 years of research and interviews with occultic experts, high-ranking witches, druids and a former vampire. It gives viewers an understanding of the roots and dangers of this newly branded strain of paganism with exclusive footage of real-life ceremonies from the heart of England, featuring druidic rituals from Stonehenge and many witch covens. Former occultists share their testimonies, responding to the lure of Wicca by describing the devastating bondage in their own lives. They conclude with deliverance through the life-changing authority of the one True God. They compare the deceptive experiences in the occult with the peace and joy now found in Jesus the Messiah, a showcase of His mercy and incomparable power.
- “Revival of Evil and Cult Explosion”(DVD): Three in ONE! These classic documentaries have been merged onto one fantastic DVD. “Revival of Evil” is all about the occult, and “Cult Explosion” focuses on these cults. Plus there is also a bonus feature, “Is There Life After Marriage,” a documentary on how God can, and does, heal broken marriages.
- “The Lennon Prophecy: A New Examination of the Death Clues of The Beatles” by Joseph Niezgoda: Offering a new interpretation of the hidden messages and symbols that have ornamented Beatles mythology for years, this examination of the Beatles’ recordings and album artwork theorizes that John Lennon’s murder was eerily foretold. Following a fascinating and unique trail of sorcery, mysticism, numerology, backwards masking, anagrams and literary and theological writings, the book posits that John Lennon sold his soul in order to achieve international fame and fortune and subsequently paid the ultimate price for his success. This intriguing and highly controversial book includes a chapter on John Lennon’s parentage and birth as well as chapters covering his uncanny popularity, his statement that he was “more popular than Jesus” and much more striking evidence that points to Lennon’s association with the occult.
- “WITCHCRAFT IN AMERICA: A Special Whistleblower Report”:When the day’s news is about “witches,” many Americans reflexively conjure up images of ugly, wicked hags from stories like “Snow White” and “The Wizard of Oz” – or more recently, the smiling “good witches” of Harry Potter books and films. But none of these fictional fantasies has anything to do with the real thing. The real thing – that is, the stunning phenomenon of more and more American housewives, students, professors and even soldiers self-identifying as “witches” – is the topic of the January edition of WND’s elite monthly Whistleblower magazine.Titled “WITCHCRAFT IN AMERICA,” Whistleblower explores Wicca in particular, and the New Age movement in general, in this dramatic, entertaining but powerfully eye-opening and mind-boggling investigation. What is witchcraft? Is it the same as Wicca? Is it a form of Satan worship, as critics allege? Or can witches be good? Can they really cast spells that somehow call forth the spirits beyond the world of nature to help them accomplish their will – whether good or evil? Is magic real? Why do witches often perform their ceremonies naked? And most of all, why do so many people today aspire to be witches?
- “Yoga Uncoiled – From East to West” (DVD): Many believe they can practice yoga postures, breathing, and focusing techniques devoid of yoga’s spirituality, not realizing that yoga is an inherent part of Hindu philosophy which teaches man and nature are one with divinity. Today, yoga is experiencing a worldwide renaissance and in America has more than 70,000 yoga teachers working in 20,000 locations. Although viewed primarily as fitness instructors, these trainers are in reality the leading missionaries of eastern religion in the west. The $27 billion a year yoga industry is marketed to students, athletes, businessmen, pregnant women and senior citizens promising solutions for stress reduction, concentration problems and issues of self-confidence. Once viewed by Christians as a pagan import from the East, yoga has now become mainstream in the church through “Christ-centered yoga classes” designed to help improve spirituality and experience “the presence of God”. But is yoga’s mysticism compatible with historic Christianity?