When Democrats gather in Charlotte, N.C., for their nominating convention in a few weeks, they might want to avoid the popular travel routes passing East Ridge Shopping Center and hope that no one gets ill and needs to stop by the nearby Gaston Memorial Hospital.
Otherwise, they are certain to see the warning posted on an Interstate 85 billboard about what a second Obama term would mean for Americans, including a smaller military assigned to “justice” campaigns, amnesty for millions and a federal government on steroids.
The eye-catching billboard shares the title of a book, “Fool Me Twice,” which has as its full title “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed,” – expected by WND Books founder Joseph Farah to be the biggest political book of the election year.
New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott investigated thousands of documents, researched dozens of “progressive” organizations advising the Obama administration and documented their plans.
The book has been surging on Amazon.com’s bestseller lists, reaching No. 9 among all books just in the last day. It reveals just exactly what these “progressive” groups want Obama to accomplish during a second term in which he would not have to worry about re-election.
Among the Obama policies detailed in the book:
- An expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens via executive order and interagency directives linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol and plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and healthcare centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs;
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects ‘of substantial regional and national importance’” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. armed forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments;
- A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
The same sign also has been erected in Tampa, Fla., where the GOP nominating convention will be held next week.
“Just as ‘Unfit for Command’ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004, ‘Fool Me Twice’ will ensure Obama serves only one term,” said WND CEO Joseph Farah. “No true American can read this book or hear about its explosive revelations and support his re-election. It’s just that simple. This book is a game-changer.”
Legendary actor Chuck Norris, star of “The Expendables 2,” called “Fool Me Twice” a “groundbreaking exposé and borderline prophetic look into exactly what will happen in a second term with Barack Obama.”
The book unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
“If you think you’ve seen America radicalized and Alinskyized over the last four years, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” said Farah. “This is the only book this year that isn’t about Obama’s past performance, which we all know from first-hand experience. This is about what he will do if given the chance of a second term – based on the words and plans of those policymakers closest to him.”
Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Klein’s program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of “Red Army” and “The Manchurian President.”
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 401-3285.
See the “Fool Me Twice” trailer: