WASHINGTON – It would almost inarguably be the greatest archaeological find in history.
Movies have been made about it.
Voluminous books have explored its whereabouts.
It’s an artifact that combines faith, science and history.
It’s the Ark of the Covenant – the gold-laden box made by Moses with the specific instructions of God to hold the Ten Commandments and serve as a meeting place between man and his Creator.
One of the persistent theories about the whereabouts of the Ark is that it lay buried in secret tunnels and passageways constructed by King Solomon for the specific purpose of keeping it from enemies who might one day capture and destroy the Temple.
Now there is compelling new evidence that’s just what happened – and that the Ark still rests beneath the chamber known as the Holy of Holies, moved there through an elaborate machine constructed under the direction of Solomon long before the invasion of the Babylonians and the sacking of the Temple.
Most of the evidence for this theory of the Ark’s location comes right out of the Bible – in passages discussed in a two-part video documentary by Michael Rood called “The Great Secret of Solomon’s Temple and the Hiding of the Ark of the Covenant.” This three-hour presentation will keep you spellbound with its references to little-studied Bible verses that provide hints of about how the Ark was preserved from the invaders.
But WND has confirmed at least some of the story with archaeological sources secretly working within the tunnel structure beneath the Temple Mount.
Even more astonishing is the theory propounded on the specific location of the Ark – a theory that, if true – would have more meaning to followers of Yeshua as Messiah and Savior than most Christians could ever imagine.
Without question, the Bible seems to detail the lengths to which Solomon went to protect the Ark, with a sand-hydraulic elevator in the Holy of Holies. An emergency escape route and the stone sarcophagus in which the Ark was hidden during the siege by King Nebuchadnezzar have already been discovered in the tunnel system that honeycombs Mount Moriah.
You will be sitting on the edge of your seat as Rood tells the spellbinding story.
Make sure you haven’t missed these other intriguing teachings from Michael Rood:
One of the most popular videos ever offered in the WND Superstore is his “The Red Sea Crossing,” which presents stunning visual evidence of Egyptian chariot wheels at the bottom of the Red Sea – archaeological finds that support the biblical account of the miracle parting described by Moses in the book of Exodus.
Journey with Rood and an international team of scientists and explorers as they document the most exciting archaeological finds in history.
You will sail the ancient “Yam Suph” (modern day “Gulf of Aqaba” aka the “Red Sea”) where hundreds of Egyptian chariots have been strewn across the sea floor. Robotic submarine cameras will lead you through an underwater battlefield where the coral encrusted remains of Pharaoh’s army still litter the ocean floor like an ancient chariot junkyard. This will be the beginning of the greatest adventure of your life. You will never be the same after experiencing “The Red Sea Crossing!”
The DVD offers both English and Spanish versions on one disc.
If you’re not familiar with Rood’s amazingly insightful teachings of Hebrew roots, there’s plenty more that will “blow you away,” says WND founder Joseph Farah. Rood has earned a reputation as the “Messianic Matador,” who waves his tattered red cape in the face of the religious “bull” of his generation. His television series, “Prepare for A Rood Awakening from Israel,” has been heralded as the most energetic exposition of scriptural truth to come out of Israel in over a millennium.
Here are the latest DVD teachings that will give you a “Rood Awakening.” All of them are found in Rood’s new author section in the WND Superstore – and there’s lots more coming in the days ahead:
- The Mystery of Solomon’s Laver: The Hebrew Scriptures detail the building of a great temple and a giant brass laver under the direction of King Solomon of Israel, the wisest man on Earth. The Brazen Sea rested on the back of twelve brass oxen, facing the cardinal points of the compass, and it contained the Waters of Purification. Solomon’s Laver contained not only water, but a prophetic shadow picture and time code for the end of the age – a time in which the last-days prophecies of Moses and Ezekiel would be fulfilled. On Sept. 28, 2000, Ariel Sharon ascended the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and read the last days prophecy of Ezekiel. The “Days of Rage” ensued, annulling the “Covenant with Death” and setting the stage for the fulfillment of the Brazen Laver Prophecy. Prepare for a “Rood Awakening” as Michael Rood takes you on a whirlwind adventure in this fast paced video presentation, “Mystery of Solomon’s Laver and the Last Days Prophecies of Moses and Ezekiel.”
- “Prophecies in the Spring Feasts of the Lord”: Michael Rood’s world famous 13-hour “A Rood Awakening!” seminar, the “Feasts of the LORD and Their Prophetic Fulfillment,” has just gotten better! After changing the lives of countless thousands around the globe, it has been divided into 26 broadcast episodes and is now available on DVD. Each digitally remastered episode includes crisp new graphics, and special introductory and closing remarks by Rood recorded at more than 20 locations around the Ophel Gardens Archeological Park on Mount Moriah (the Temple of the Mount) in Jerusalem. This volume also contains a special bonus teaching by Rood in the Land of Israel: “The Last Great Day and the Resurrection.” This series is the foundation to understanding Bible prophecy, and the new 26 episode format makes it perfect for home and congregational study. 6.5 hours of teaching on this four-DVD set.
- “Out of Babylon:” A great DVD for beginners in the Hebrew roots studies: Michael Rood takes you near the Dead Sea, where Sodom and Gomorrah used to stand, to reveal the evidence that verifies the story in the Scriptures and shows how merciful God is. Then, find out what pagan influences you have been exposed to – without knowing it! You need to watch this teaching to help you get Out of Babylon and back to the holidays our Creator wants believers to celebrate.
- In “The Prophecies in the Fall Feasts of the Lord,” Rood teaches that the Creator has shown us “the end from the beginning” through the prophetic shadow pictures embedded in His Feasts, which He commanded Israel to keep forever. Michael reveals the beauty of these Feasts and clearly details their past and future fulfillment. The Messiah fulfilled the Spring Feasts of the LORD at his first coming – it is recorded in the first four Gospels. The Messiah will fulfill the Fall Feasts of the LORD – and its future fulfillment is detailed in the fifth Gospel: the book of the Revelation. This volume also contains a special bonus teaching by Michael in the Land of Israel: “The Woman at the Well,” 6.5 hours of teaching on four DVDs.
- “The Real Mount Sinai:” Witness the discovery of the Real Mount Sinai; see the lasting evidence that supports the scriptural account of Moses and the Israelites’ encounter with the Almighty! This DVD will leave you convinced that the true Mount Sinai has been found, and that the story in the Bible is true! Bring this piece of history home; share it with family and friends!
- “Living the Truth:” Why are we to wear tzitzit and microtallits? Is it wrong to celebrate Christian holidays? The answers to these questions can be found within Living the Truth, along with many other instructions that will help guide you in your spiritual walk. The prophet Malachi wrote, “The Sun of Righteousness will arise with healing in his wings.” The Sun of Righteousness was understood by the Jewish sages to refer to the Messiah, who would have the power to heal all who touched the tzit-tzit (fringes) on his garment. Join Michael at the “city gates” to relive the miraculous healing of a woman of undaunted faith. Rav Shaul (the Apostle Paul) warned believers in the pagan capital of Colossi to be wary of heathen traditions that would “spoil” the followers of Messiah. Despite his warning, the modern “Christian” church has turned a deaf ear to the Creator’s instructions and has adopted the form, philosophy and traditions of Babylonian sun god worship.