It’s lots of fun when it happens in the movies – “The Matrix,” “Inception,” the “Bourne” thrillers – when unseen malevolent powers unleash complex deception campaigns to manipulate how people perceive reality. Such dramas are an enjoyable diversion from our everyday lives.
But what if our everyday reality was like that depicted in these movies? What if many of the things we’ve long assumed to be true were actually grand deceptions created and promoted by unseen adversaries?
Such is the exotic and admittedly scary world WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower enters in the September 2012 issue, titled “DISINFORMATION AGE: How America’s news media have become ‘useful idiots’ for Marxists, sociopaths and tyrants.”
Whistleblower’s main tour guide for this mind-blowing trip through the real-world cloak-and-dagger deception industry is none other than a top former spy, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest-ranking communist official ever to defect to America from the Soviet bloc. Gen. Pacepa was once the top Cold War adviser to notorious Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and also served as head of that nation’s equivalent of the FBI and CIA. As such, he was intimately involved in the KGB’s far-reaching and scandalously effective disinformation campaigns.
After a profound change of heart, Pacepa defected to the U.S. in 1978 – upon the approval of President Carter – and became an American citizen, working for years with U.S. intelligence agencies against the Soviet bloc. When Ceausescu was executed in 1989, the documented accusations made against him during the trial came almost word-for-word out of Pacepa’s book, “Red Horizons,” subsequently republished in 27 countries and prized by President Ronald Reagan, who called it “my bible for dealing with dictators,” and President George H.W. Bush. Pacepa’s brand-new book, “Disinformation,” co-authored with Professor Ron Rychlak, will be published next year by WND Books.
In the meantime, this Whistleblower issue exposes some of the most important mass deception campaigns of the last generation, and then documents – incredibly – how this same modus operandi continues full force in today’s America, exerting a major influence on the ongoing spread of both Marxism and Islamic radicalism in the greatest nation on earth.
Highlights of “DISINFORMATION AGE” include:
- “Willing accomplices” by Joseph Farah, a shocking report revealing how most in today’s “mainstream” print media secretly submit to allowing the Obama White House to edit and approve their stories before publication
- “A CIA director tells the truth about disinformation” by R. James Woolsey, former director of Central Intelligence, on how foreign “intelligence” services purposely destroy reputations and enflame hatred
- “DISINFORMATION” – an exclusive excerpt from the forthcoming blockbuster book by former spy chief Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and law professor Ronald J. Rychlak – showing how our very perception of reality is altered through relentless “disinformation campaigns”
- “The lie launderers” by David Kupelian, an in-depth and eye-opening report documenting why and how spreading disinformation has become business as usual for America’s elite media
- “Framing: The Marxist ‘science’ of changing the past” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, wherein the former communist intel chief (and now American patriot) explains precisely how disinformation works, using examples not only from the past, but also from today’s U.S. election-season headlines
- “Shining a bright light into ‘a world of darkness’” by author and professor Paul Kengor, about the forthcoming book “Disinformation” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and Ronald J. Rychlak
- “Communist disinformation, American-style” by Paul Kengor, author of the recent bestseller “The Communist,” on the notorious “HUAC” campaign – and how it was helped by young Barack Obama’s mentor, the pro-Soviet, card-carrying communist Frank Marshall Davis
- “Global warming hysteria: Made in China” by Ronald J. Rychlak, a provocative and cutting-edge analysis documenting the mounting evidence that communist China secretly launched a climate disinformation campaign against the West
- “Muslim Brotherhood: Masters of deception” by Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, in which the famed author and terrorism expert shows how many Americans are “unwillingly assisting this totalitarian fanatical movement to make inroads into our society”
- “The secret engine of anti-Semitism” by Ronald J. Rychlak, in which the noted scholar, lawyer and author reveals who is really behind today’s wildly proliferating hatred of Jews
- “How disinformation leads to anti-Semitism, which leads to terrorism” by Gary Krupp, in which the founder of the Pave the Way Foundation describes the most egregious and consequential character assassination of the 20th century.
“The information in this issue is so mind-boggling,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “that we had to get the most experienced and credible people in the field to make the case for us: That’s why this issue of Whistleblower features experts like Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and former CIA director James Woolsey – top people in the intelligence services of two opposing worlds, communist and free.
“Whatever you think you know about official lying and deception from on high,” Kupelian added, “prepare to be catapulted up to the next level of knowledge and understanding in ‘DISINFORMATION AGE.’”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive THREE free gifts:
First, you’ll get “The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists” by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.
In writing this exhaustively researched New York Times bestseller, the authors definitively expose just how dangerous Barack Obama really is as America’s president and commander in chief. Among the book’s chilling findings:
- Obama’s deep ties to an anti-American fringe nexus instrumental in building his political career, some members of which are helping draft White House policy
- Extremists exposed in the White House, including top czars and communist-linked Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod
- Obama’s health care policy was pushed and crafted by extremists
- Obama’s deep association with the anti-Semitic Nation of Islam (A $25.96 value – FREE!)
Second, you’ll get “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President” by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
After four years as president, millions of Americans still want to know: Is Barack Obama illegally occupying the Oval Office? Repeated national polls suggest they don’t believe he is, despite millions of dollars in legal maneuvers to block all court inquiries into his eligibility, the release of a purported birth certificate virtually every expert deems a forgery, and years of ridicule heaped on any and all who so much as mention the subject.
And yet, in “Where’s the REAL Birth Certificate?,” two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi demonstrates conclusively that no legal authority has ever verified Obama’s legal eligibility to be president, that glaring inconsistencies, blackouts, and outright fabrications in his life narrative have generated widespread doubts and that, in fact, a compelling body of evidence says Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution. (A $25.96 value – FREE!)
Finally, you’ll receive “A Nation Adrift: Standing at the Crossroads of America’s Destiny (DVD).
One of WND’s most popular products ever – a 90-minute documentary long acclaimed as the “finest video ever produced” on American freedom, “A Nation Adrift” masterfully chronicles American history from Christopher Columbus to the present – and in the process, clearly documents where and how the greatest nation on earth has gone astray, as well as the way back.
“This documentary takes you on a journey – from Christopher Columbus to Jamestown, from Valley Forge to the Constitutional Convention, from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution, from the First World War to the Stock Market Crash, from FDR to the present,” says “A Nation Adrift” producer Brian Barkley.
“Our journey will give a basic grasp of God’s sovereign hand behind the history of our nation, which our founding fathers so clearly understood. The result of this journey will give us a better understanding of where America is today, how she arrived here, and where she must turn at this critical hour.” (A $19.95 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive “The Manchurian President,” “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” and “A Nation Adrift,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
This special offer for three FREE gifts – together worth over $70, PLUS free shipping – will end without notice and is valid in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the September issue, “DISINFORMATION AGE.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).