WASHINGTON – They’re watching it in Congress.
They’re watching it in churches.
They’re watching it on Christian television networks.
And the reaction to “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” the No. 1 faith film in America for the last 24 weeks, is the same everywhere: shock, awe, amazement.
The reviews at Amazon.com tell the story – with an average rating of 4.5 stars out of five. Here’s a sampling of what they are saying there:
- “The hairs on the back of my neck stood up! I’ve been a ‘Latter Days’ prophecy buff for almost 50 years and have read, heard and seen most of the end times prophecy material that has been produced – including extensive Bible study. But this small but powerful parallel between Israel’s judgment and captivity by the Assyrians and America’s pending judgment starting with 9/11 … is so startling and eerie it will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand tall! If our leaders who are depicted in the video had read more of Isaiah 9 than just verse 10, things may have been far different than what they are today. If we would have gotten God back into our life (we had a chance just after 9/11) instead of continuing to deny God and extricate Him from our public places, schools and even our private lives, our flailing economy and hard times may have been avoided. I believe that our current situation is due in great part by worshiping the “blessing” instead of the Creator. Exactly seven years after 9/11 we had the stock market crash of 2008 and the burst of the housing bubble. Now in 2012 we have a $16 trillion debt and a president who has no idea what he is doing. What’s going to happen in 2015?”
- “Amazing how words written so long ago in Isaiah are so on the mark.”
- “Very eye-opening and interesting. I’m so glad I bought this. I am also glad I know I’m going to Heaven – this shows how close we are!”
- “INCREDIBLE MOVIE: The movie is well narrated and provides supporting events and dates that led to the destruction of Israel and modern day events including 9/11, the economic meltdown felt globally, etc. I watched it with my wife and found the message not only credible but one all Americans should here. I also ordered the book ‘The Harbinger’ and found it powerful and hard to put down!”
- “Fantastic! Rabbi [Jonathan] Cahn has done his homework very well. This video is just as exciting as his book, ‘The Harbinger’ and I’m sharing it with all my friends.”
- “Much better than the book. I cannot believe the book was written as a novel. Worth seeing even if you read the book.”
- “Every American and every Christian should watch this, and so should every non-believer.”
- “A ‘must see’ for every born again Christian. A great witnessing tool to show to unbelievers. Well worth the money.”
- “This video was a must see for anyone who believes in the God of the Bible. Jonathan Cahn cites his sources accurately. He makes the case that the U.S. is under God’s Judgment, and calls the nation to repent and return to God.”
- “The flick will blow you out of the water if you just have half-a-mind! This is going to be short and sweet. View this movie with an understanding of what’s going on in our world today.”
- “Ordered the DVD and ‘Harbinger’ book together at the suggestion of a friend, and my wife and I sat in awe as things made sense. A must-watch for anyone concerned about their country’s fate.”
- “This is a message that everyone needs to see. I was in the process of reading the book when I ordered the DVD. It was so profoundly moving that I stayed up late to finish seeing it and then reverently prayed and went to bed. We are truly a nation that needs to turn back to God and His word.”
- “I recently purchased the DVD of Isaiah 9:10. It gives a clear message to America to wake up from our sleep and return to God. I believe it explains where we are standing as a nation before our Maker. It is startling, scary, and makes one think about our need to straighten up our lives before it is too late!”
- “This DVD is something everyone in America needs to watch. This rabbi rooted out information that makes it obvious to me that he is a modern day messenger for God … the results will not only scare the pants off you, it will make God’s presence and plan for our lives blatantly obvious. We can solve our problems individually by returning to our faith in God and obeying his 10 Commandments.”
- “Great watch. It is all true and just boggles the mind how God uses people to fulfill His word and prophecies. We are living in an amazing time.”
- “I am so grateful I came across this video. I had read the book and it was great, but I wanted a documentary format that presented the facts visually. It exceeded my expectations! I’m now passing it around to friends. Thank you Jonathan Cahn for bringing us this much needed information. This is something every household in American should see.”
- “Incredible parallels between what happened to ancient Israel and current history, specifically, the events surrounding and following 9/11. Eye-opening information and a sobering look at the times in which we are living.”
- “This is a great DVD regarding end-time prophecy. A must-read for any Bible student, pastor, anyone seriously interested in prophecy. This should be taken seriously. Rabbi Cahn is well versed in his Hebrew studies and is able to explain in great detail his point of view, and those of early Hebrew scholars. After watching this DVD, and following the scriptures outlined, it is easy to understand and accept these teachings as more than merely credible.”
- “I would highly recommend this DVD and the book ‘Harbinger,’ for anyone seriously studying the scriptures. It is a real eye opener.”
Those comments represent the tip of the iceberg – only a handful of the most recent reviews of “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” which has retained its position as the No. 1 faith movie or TV show in America for 24 weeks.
Meanwhile, next week, volunteers motivated to take the movie’s message to America’s leaders will distribute copies to every member of Congress.
Joe Esposito, who previously put the book in the hands of every member of the Oklahoma state legislature, will personally visit every congressional office and attempt to meet with House and Senate members to hand them copies of the film and the book, explaining why they are vital to understanding America’s plight.
The books are being donated by Charisma House, the publisher of “The Harbinger,” the No. 1 Christian book in America throughout 2012. The movies are being donated by WND, which produced “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” the No. 1 faith film for the last 24 weeks. The expenses of the volunteer team are also being paid by WND with help from WND viewers and those who believe the powerful message of Jonathan Cahn’s sensational findings about the parallels between the judgment of ancient Israel and the U.S. are worth sharing with public officials around the country.
“We would like to continue this campaign to distribute the book and movie to elected officials in states across the U.S.,” said Joseph Farah, producer of “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.” But that will require raising some money for subsidizing the cost of books, DVDs and travel and housing for the volunteers. If you believe in the powerful message of this book and movie, please contribute to the campaign.”
In April, Esposito of Owasso, Okla., picked up the his own copy of “The Harbinger” and was so stunned by the parallels between the fall of ancient Israel and America’s current struggles that he knew his state’s leaders needed a wake-up call. Three weeks later, having purchased 152 copies of the book out of his own pocket, he delivered them to all members of the Oklahoma legislature.
Now he feels the calling to do the same with elected officials in Washington – and WND, producer of “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” is subsidizing his effort with the help of other Americans who recognize the power of the message.
“If you’ve seen ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’ and read ‘The Harbinger,’ you know the power of this message to change lives and to focus Americans’ attention on what is at the root of our nation’s problems,” said Farah. “If you haven’t yet seen the film or read the book, you should do that immediately.”
In January, “The Harbinger” skyrocketed to the top of the New York Times bestsellers list and stayed there by suggesting America is following in the defiant footsteps of ancient Israel as recorded in Isaiah 9:10 by insisting on rebuilding bigger and better without considering what God was trying to tell the country through the catastrophic events of Sept. 11, 2001.
Isaiah records that Israel had known God and yet turned away from Him. Following a devastating attack by Assyria, rather than returning to God, the leaders declared “with pride and arrogance of heart” a defiant pledge: “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.” (Isaiah 9:10 KJV).
“The Harbinger” reveals the startling reality that beginning the day after 9/11, several American leaders began repeating that 2,500-year-old vow, word for word, in speeches in the Capitol. In the film, viewers get to see and hear the actual speeches.
“Having no idea what he was doing, the majority leader of the U.S. Senate [Tom Daschle] was declaring America as under the judgment of God,” Cahn gives as just one example. “It was the reenactment of an ancient mystery – and bore the most grave of consequences.”
In March, WND Films released “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” as a documentary follow-up to Cahn’s stunning research revealing the eerie parallels between the reaction of ancient Israel and the national leaders in the U.S. It quickly became the No. 1 faith video in America and has remained in that spot for an unprecedented 24 weeks.
See the highlights: