WASHINGTON – It’s been the No. 1 faith film in America for 32 weeks with no end in sight – and the reviews just keep getting better.
It’s a powerful video portrayal of the events of 9/11 and its aftermath and how they mimic the judgment of ancient Israel – even down the repetition of the same vows of defiance by not one American leader, not two, but three.
Here are just the most recent consumer reviews posted at Amazon:
- “This video is a must see. It confirms where we are in time. The detail of 9/11 and the Bible line up exactly.”
- “This is a wow film. Truly this should be in every household to view. It is packed with info and really keeps your attention. It is just the right length for viewing. Unbelievable how this rabbi put it all together. I know he walks with God. Wake up America and repent.”
- “This movie was interesting, a little different from the normal religious films, but good viewing for the family and friends.”
- “This was one of the best videos I have seen in a long time. As a Christian it helped explain what is happening in our country today and why.”
- “Provocative – convinced me.”
- “I don’t jump on theories that there’s a secret code within biblical prophecy of when and how the world will end. This documentary, based on Jonathan Cahn’s book ‘The Harbinger,’ does NOT peddle such a theory. Rather, it shows the astounding parallels, down to the exact detail, between Isaiah 9:10 and the United States, which made Isaiah 9:10 its official policy after 9/11. Is. 9:10 reads in the New International Version, ‘The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.'”
- “The significance of Isaiah 9:10 is that Israel was boasting that God’s chastisement through the Assyrians would not destroy them, that the sycamores (AKA fig trees) would be replaced by stronger coniferous trees, translated ‘cedars.’ September 11’s World Trade Center destruction felled a famous sycamore at Wall Street, at which the New York Stock Exchange was created in the Buttonwood Agreement – which I’d never heard of before watching this. This documentary proposes that the sycamore on Wall Street embodies the U.S. financial system. After it was felled on 9/11, a coniferous tree was planted in its place, as a symbolic gesture of defiance against terrorists, but Cahn believes that response reflects the same attitude as Isaiah 9:10, of self-reliance rather than reliance on God. The coniferous tree replacing the sycamore on Wall Street is in poor shape today, unhealthy compared to all the trees around it, which Cahn also finds significant. Additionally, when the sycamore was felled on 9/11, it shielded St. Paul’s Chapel, where Washington dedicated the nation to God. Federal Hall, where Washington’s inauguration took place just before going to the chapel, was cracked at the foundation by 9/11, which Cahn believes symbolizes America’s civil institutions in jeopardy.”
- “Tom Daschle, John Edwards and Barack Obama have all uttered the message of Isaiah 9:10, and the first two actually quoted directly from it as the basis of their speeches. Seven years to the day, in our calendar, after Tom Daschle made Isaiah 9:10 the U.S.’s official response to 9/11 on Sept. 12, 2001, the Federal Reserve let Lehman Brothers fall, precipitating the economic crisis we’re currently in. The Hebrew calendar’s Shemitah day, the day on which debts are supposed to be cleared, occurs every 7 years, intended to serve as a rededication of Israel’s financial affairs to God. The Shemitah takes place on 29 Elul in the Hebrew calendar. Sep 17, 2001, which was 29 Elul, was the greatest stock market crash up to that time. Sept. 29, 2008, the next 29 Elul, broke the record of Sep 17, 2001, ruining 7.7 percent of Wall Street, a drop of 777 points. Shemitah means ‘release’ or ‘letting collapse.’ Cahn proposes that if Americans don’t give up their materialism voluntarily and turn to God (release it), He will let the economy collapse further on the next Shemitah. Rather than a code for how the world will end, Cahn is pointing to the circumstantial parallels between Isaiah 9:10 and the United States, made all the more significant by the fact that the United States has thrice (from Daschle, Edwards, and Obama) made Isaiah 9:10 our official national policy, which expresses self-confidence without relying on God. His approach comes from his qualifications as a Messianic Jew, a Jewish Christian who knows the Old Testament very well. It is well worth your while to investigate The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment. I find Cahn’s discovery as amazing as when the author of Hebrews in the New Testament saw Psalm 110’s Melchizedek passage as significant.”
- “The Isaiah 9:10 Harbinger is an awesome revelation which ties current events of 9/11 to today. The author really breaks down the critical hour in which we live in America.”
- “I read the book ‘The Harbinger’ and this DVD goes over the information given in the book. It is filled with pictures of that which Rabbi Cahn speaks. I highly recommend this DVD for those who understand what is happening to this country, but especially for those who don’t.”
- “Amazing film. I can’t believe the exact correlations between Israel’s demise and America’s. We need to shape up fast and elect Romney. Otherwise we are toast.”
- “Found this to be very interesting. I think it’s amazing to see God work, trying to get us, as a nation to see His warnings to us, just as He did in ancient Israel. This movie goes well with the book.”
- “The video was very informative and interesting giving you a lot to think about. I was so interested that I bought and read the book. America is definitely going down a troubled path and needs to reform. This video highlights that.”
- “I had viewed this video before, and knew when I saw it that I must have it in my collection of videos. I wanted to be able to share it with as many people as possible. It is an amazing account and comparison of ancient Israel and our country, after allowing debauchery to continue, causing many people to turn away from God, thus God turned away from Israel (and us). It is a warning that all of His children should listen to, bow and pray and give up our evil ways.”
- “Everyone should watch this! There are two DVDs in the package, with two parts to it. If someone who doesn’t believe in God watches this, they soon will believe! And a Christian will be in awe of all the information it gives about ancient Israel and the United States. It is, in my opinion, something we all need to know.”
Joseph Farah, founder of WND and producer of the movie, notes that 60 of 75 reviewers give the documentary 5 stars – the highest rating at Amazon.
“If you haven’t seen ‘Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’ yet, you can get it bundled with ‘The Harbinger’ at a special discount at the WND Superstore,” says Farah. “I urge you to see it. I urge you to get the word out about this important message for a time such as this.”
See the trailer: