- WND - http://www.wnd.com -
Obama and Biden: Time to indict both!
Posted By Larry Klayman On 10/19/2012 @ 7:54 pm In Commentary,Opinion | No Comments
Enough talk. Its time to act. For the “Muslim in chief,” President Barack Hussein Obama, and his equally criminally minded vice president, Joe Biden, the jig is up. As set forth in an excerpted version of an indictment I intend to present to a Citizens’ Grand Jury in Ocala, Fla., Oct. 29-31, 2012, both men will be held to account for the treasonous crimes they have perpetrated against the United States – endangering our national security and resulting in the deaths of brave Americans.
“We the People” can no longer look to the political establishment to deliver us from the depths of corruption and deceit that has brought our nation to its knees.
It is our responsibility to right the wrongs that have been inflicted upon us and to set the nation on a positive and just course for the future. Should the Citizens’ Grand Jury indict, and I am confident that it will, holding Obama and Biden to the rule of law will be just the first step in holding other establishment felons – Democrat and Republican alike – accountable as well.
Please read these few excerpts that document just some of the Obama/Biden crimes for which I am seeking an indictment, and realize that our Founding Fathers and framers gave us the Citizens’ Grand Jury as a means to mete out justice without having to resort to violent revolution. See www.citizensgrandjury.com.
CITIZENS’ GRAND JURY
OCALA FLORIDA DIVISION
WE THE PEOPLE
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, an
individual, and JOSEPH ROBINETTE
BIDEN JR., an individual,
THE GRAND JURY CHARGES THAT
At all times material to this indictment:
1. Defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (OBAMA) was the President of the United States of America, who was sworn into office on January 20, 2009 and has served continuously until today.
3. Defendant JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN JR. (BIDEN) was the Vice President of the United States of America, who was sworn into office on January 20, 2009 and has served continuously in that capacity until today.
5. As dictated by Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution, the “President shall be the commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.” In that capacity, the President is given sensitive and classified information, information that if revealed could cost the lives of American soldiers as well as place future American troops in harms way.
6. In August 2010, Leon Panetta, the director for the Central Intelligence Agency (“CIA”), informed Defendant OBAMA that CIA analysts discovered a compound in Abbottabad believed to be where Osama bin Laden was located. Later in 2010, Defendant Obama ordered Panetta to begin exploring options for a military strike on the compound.
10. [A] team of SEALs stepped into the room that bin Laden was located. The first round, a 5.56-mm. bullet, struck bin Laden in the chest. As he fell backward, the SEALs fired a second round into his head, just above his left eye. On his radio, he reported, “For God and country – Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo.” After a pause, he added, “Geronimo E.K.I.A … enemy killed in action.” (“Geronimo” was to signify that bin Laden had been found). Hearing this at the White House, OBAMA said, “We got him.”
11. Defendant BIDEN said, “Let me briefly acknowledge tonight’s distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about … the incredible …Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday… Folks, I’d be remiss also if I didn’t say an extra word about the incredible events, extraordinary events of this past Sunday. It just was extraordinary.” … Prior to dinner, there was no specific mention of who had killed Osama bin Laden.
13. Several months following the release of this classified information, insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite Navy SEALs unit that killed Osama bin Laden, as well as seven Afghan commandos.
15. On March 30, 2012, Defendant OBAMA undoubtedly released classified intelligence assessments and documents that detail Israel’s most sensitive military zones. They released staging grounds (air bases) and logistics in Azerbaijan where Israel Defense could easily strike Iran. They have a secret relationship with Azerbaijan or at least, they had.
16. On June 1, 2012, the New York Times documented in rich detail, in an article titled “Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran” the President’s secret decision to accelerate cyber attacks on Iran’s nuclear enrichment facilities with a computer virus that came to be known as Stuxnet.
17. Other recent articles, such as one published by the New York Times editorial titled “Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will” divulged critical and classified information regarding U.S. plans to expand the secret drone campaign against terrorists in Yemen and the “Horn of Africa.
18. This released classified information was intended to and had the effect of harming the national security of the United States, and has resulted in the deaths of Americans.
(50 U.S.C. § 421(a) – Disclosure of Information Identifying a Covert Agent(s))
Defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA received confidential information regarding the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden as well as various possible avenues in which American soldiers could use to pursue Osama bin Laden, whereupon on May 1, 2011 … SEALs team six shot and killed Osama bin Laden.
Over the next several days, information was released by Defendant OBAMA, specifically through Defendant BIDEN that the SEALs team six soldiers shot and killed Osama bin Laden.
As a direct result of the divulgence of this information, an Afghanistan militant group shot down a helicopter containing 30 Americans, including members of the same elite SEAL group that killed Osama bin Laden.
The information leaked was done so intentionally and wantonly without regard to, or concern for, the national security of the United States and whose only purpose was to bolster and promote Defendants OBAMA and BIDEN’S political agendas.
(18 U.S.C. § 793(d) – Disclosure of National Defense Information)
The recipients of the aforementioned national security information were not persons entitled to receive information related to national defense.
The information leaked was done so intentionally and wantonly without regard to, or concern for, the national security of the United States and whose only purpose was to bolster and promote Defendants’ OBAMA’S and BIDEN’S political agendas.
A TRUE BILL
Citizens’ Grand Jury Prosecutor
Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com
URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-and-biden-time-to-indict-both/
© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com.