NEW YORK – President Obama refuses to divulge his second-term plans because his blueprint for four more years would be widely rejected by the American electorate, contends the author of a book that exposes specific, second-term progressive policy recommendations for the Obama White House.
“The Obama campaign is deliberately deploying Saul Alinsky-inspired divide and conquer tactics. They understand that attention must be drawn from not only the last four years but questions about what Obama is planning should he win a second term,” stated Aaron Klein, author of the New York Times bestselling book, “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s shocking plans for four more years exposed.”
“This is why we are seeing commercials about defunding Big Bird, claims of a Republican war on women and attacks on [Mitt] Romney about binders,” added Klein. “The public would widely reject the kind of government expansion and massive spending that I have found to be on the agenda for a second term.”
Klein made the comments after Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., Sunday charged that Obama had “given up” on trying to present voters with a second-term agenda.
“The most startling thing that has happened here the last month over this campaign is the president has completely given up on outlining any sort of agenda for the future. What’s his plan for the next four years?” asked Rubio on ABC’s “This Week.”
Klein’s “Fool Me Twice,” written with co-author Brenda J. Elliott, provides voters on all sides of the political spectrum with the information that Obama has refused to release – the documented blueprint for another four years crafted by the very progressive groups and strategists behind the president’s first term.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second-term plans uncovered in “Fool Me Twice”:
- Plans to issue amnesty to millions more illegal aliens living inside the U.S. There are also designs to remove the caps on H-1B visas and green cards, a move that would bring in an untold number of new immigrants.
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank.This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments.
- A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.